EESL Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Assistant Engineer Posts Application Form AE 138 Posts
EESL announced recruitment notification for various post and position in 2022. There are total 138 vacancies. The application of the posts will be filled up through on-line mode by official website. We have given here the vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, EESL Recruitment 2022 salary scale, general instruction, selection, important dates according to the official notification.
Fixed Tenure Positions
Deputy Manager (Technical) (E3)
Assistant Manager (International Manager) (E2)
Deputy Manager (Finance) (E3)
Asst. Engineer Gr.III (Technical) (S0)
Assistant Manager (E2) CS Division
Asst. Engineer Gr.II (Contracts) (S1)
Asst. Officer Gr.II (Finance) (S1)
Asst. Officer Gr.II
- Regular Positions – 16
- Fixed Tenure Positions – 122
For the details in descriptive manner kindly download the official notification.
- The required educational qualification for the Deputy Manager (Technical) (E3) post is pass Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Tech from any recognised University.
- An extra qualification like MBA is also preferable for the post.
- There are some sorts of experience required according to the post.
- The educational qualification may differ post wise.
- For more details of educational qualification kindly visit to the official website.
- The upper age should be – 35 to 45 years.
- The upper age limit should be decided according to the relaxation.
- The salary for the selected Deputy Manager (Technical) (E3) is Pay scale between Rs. 29100-54500/-.
- The salary is different according to the post.
- Only Indian nationals are eligible for upper age limit.
- The examination will be of 120 marks each.
- The candidates have to upload recent passport sized photograph.
- The application fee for the posts is between of Rs. 500/- to Rs. 1000/-.
- The application fee will be eligible according to the post.
The selection of the post will be done through Interview by the selection committee under some rules and regulation.
- Phase I – Written Test
- Phase II – Group Discussion
- Phase III – Interview
- Notification date –
- Application starts from –
- Download admit card for the written exam –
- Date for written examination –
For more details, visit the links below –
- Official Website – click here.