DREDGING CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED RECRUITMENT 2023 NOTIFICATION APPLICATION FORM ONLINE CONTRACT BASIS DREDGE OFFICER ENGINEER CADET POST DCIL
DCIL DREDGING CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED RECRUITMENT 2023:The above organization has announced recruitment notification for Dredge Cadets and other various posts in 2023. There are total 60 numbers of vacancies for the latest DCIL Recruitment 2023 of the posts through on-line mode by www.dredge-india.com. We have given there the vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, recruitment, salary scale, general instruction, important dates of the above headline.
DREDGING CORPORATION POST & VACANCY:
- Dredge Cadets on contract basis – 15
- Trainee Electrical Officers on contract basis – 15
- Trainee Marine Engineers on contract basis – 15
- Near Coastal Vessel on contract basis – 15
Minimum educational qualification required for Dredge Cadets is Diploma in Nautical Science from Institutes approved by D.G. For other various post there are qualification different. There will be mention if any working experience is needed.
The minimum age of the applicants should be more than 25yrs in the training time. For the details of age limit have to visit the official website.
During training period the Dredge Cadets will be paid of Rs.15000/-pm. Trainee engineers salary will be 25000/-pm and Near Coastal Vessel 10000/-pm. All types of included in it.
- All the fields in the online application format should be filled up carefully.
- Size of photograph in the application should up to 50kb.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR APPLICATION:
- 10th Class or Birth certificate.
- 6 month Pre-Sea course in GP Rating Exit Certificate issued by D.G and Broad of Examination.
- Diploma in Nautical Sciences Certificate issued by D.G
- Must complete 4 years degree in Electrical/ Marine engineering for the posts.
- Valid Indian CDC
- Community Certificate (if)
- Signature of the candidate.
The application for the various post is Rs. 1000/- the candidates can pay fess the fess both the online. The SC/ST candidates are exempted from the fee.
IMPORTANT DATES OF DCIL Recruitment 2023:
- Application starts from – 22.07.2023 Last date for submission – 05.08.2023
For more details, visit –