DHSFW Assam Admit Card 2023: Department of Health Services & Family Welfare (DHSFW) will release the Exam Date for ANM Post shortly. After that, candidates can download DHSFW Assam Admit Card 2023 online on the official website www.dhsfw.assam.gov.in.
The DHSFW Assam Written Exam Date 2023 for Grade III (Technical & Non Techical) posts have been mentioned in the e-admit card. Download the DHSFW Assam Admit Card 2023 online from the official website which is dhsfw.assam.gov.in.
Download DHSFW Assam Admit Card 2023- Click here
So, read the post below to check the DHS Assam Exam Date 2023 and the updates on new DHSFW Assam Admit Card 2023 download starting date.
DHSFW Assam Grade 3 Exam Date 2023 & Admit Card Download Schedule
|DHSFW Assam Exam Date||November 2023|
|Admit Card Download for ANM||Available Soon|
|Last Date of Application Form fill up||21 October 2023|
|Starting Date of DHSFW Application Form Filling||6 October 2023|
|Download Advertisement for Grade 3 Posts Recruitment 2023||Download|
|DHSFW Assam Syllabus||Download PDF|
Download SCERT Assam LDA Admit Card 2023.
The DHS FW Assam issued fresh DHSFW Assam Admit Card 2023 or call letter for the individual candidates who have applied for the exam. In this article, we are going to share all the latest updated info related to the DHS Grade 3 & Grade 4 Admit Card.
Thus we suggest the applicants go through the entire section and read the description carefully to collect useful details about the DHS Assam Admit Card 2023. From the official website which is www.dhs.assam.gov.in the DHS Assam Admit Card, 2023 has been made available to download.
DHSFW Assam ANM Admit Card 2023
|Exam Conducting Authority||Directorate Of Health Service (Family Welfare), Assam|
|Name of the Job Designation||Pharmacist (Ayurvedic), Radiographer, Junior Assistant, Laboratory Technician, Dresser|
|Number of Total Vacancies Available||Grade III – 189 & Grade IV – 65|
|Mode of Exam||Written Test|
Recently, the Directorate Of Health Service Assam has come up with the latest Recruitment Notification 2023. As per the recruitment notice, the recruitment board is having multiple vacant DHSFW Assam Admit Card 2023 scopes for the Pharmacist, Pharmacist (Ayurvedic), Radiographer, Account & Junior Assistant, Laboratory Technician posts.In order to fill the vacancies, the higher officials will pick up suitable and talented candidates. As the authority releases the exam schedule we will let you know via this page.
Important Link for DHSFW Assam Admit Card 2023
|DHSFW Admit Card for Field Worker/ Social Worker||Click Here|
|DHSFW Admit Card for Computor/ LDA/ Field & Evaluation Worker||Click Here|
|DHSFW Admit Card for Grade-IV||Click Here|
|DHSFW Admit Card for Refrigerator Mechanics||Click Here|
|DHSFW Admit Card for Laboratory Technicians||Click Here|
|DHSFW Admit Card for Stenographer (Typist)||Click Here|
About the DHSFW Assam ANM Admit Card
- As we all know for any kind of exam, the DHS Assam Admit Card 2023 is a compulsory document. It plays a vital role in the exam hall. The Assam DHSFW Assam Call letter is also an important document for all the exam takers. The Admit Card acts as an identity proof for the aspirants.
- Therefore, the participants have to carry the desired hall ticket during the exam. In the absence of the Assam DHS Assam Junior Assistant Admit Card, the officials will not allow you to write the exam.
- Moreover, the individuals who will fail to provide the Hall Ticket will not be permitted to enter into the exam hall. Usually, before 10 to 15 days of the exam, the recruitment board releases the Admit card.
- Therefore, as soon as possible download the Hall Ticket.
Important Study Material for Exam-
DHS Assam Exam Syllabus
Following may be the written exam syllabus of the DHS Assam Grade IV posts –
Check Detailed Syllabus – Click Here.
Date mentioned with DHS Assam Grade III Admit Card 2023
The DHSFW Assam Admit Card 2023 is the document that comprises exact and proper info related to the exam as well as to the exam takers.
Hence, after downloading it cross-check the printed info. If you find a misprint on the provided details, report it to the relevant authority for required correction before the exam. However, the DHSFW Assam Admit Card 2023 contains the following data.
- Name of the Candidate.
- Father’s Name.
- Signature and Photograph.
- Exam Date.
- Test Center Details.
- Address of the Exam Center
- Time Duration.
- Reporting Time.
How to Download DHSFW.Assam.gov.in Admit Card 2023 for Grade III & IV Posts
The participants who are facing problems with the DHS Assam Pharmacist Admit Card downloading steps, they can go through the following guidelines –
- First of all, the aspirants need to visit the official website of the Directorate of Health Service Family Welfare Assam at www.dhs.assam.gov.in.
- After login, you will be directed to the home page of the organization.
- On that page, find out the relevant link named Admit Card.
- Tap on that link thus the login page will appear on the screen.
- Fill in the details with the registration number and password and submit it later.
- Main page will be available including the DHSFW Assam Pharmacist Admit Card.
Documents to carry on DHSFW Assam Exam Date
You must take a valid ID (in original) of yourself along with the hard copy of the DHS Assam Admit Card 2023. Your name printed in the call letter should match with that of the ID card.
You may carry any of the following ID card on the DHS Assam Exam Date for the Grade 3 & Grade 4 Posts –
- PAN Card,
- Driving License,
- Voter ID,
- Bank Passbook,
- Aadhar Card.
Hoping that the info shared on this page about the DHSFW Assam Junior Assistant Admit Card 2023 has been beneficial for all the candidates. Keep visiting www.jobsandhan.com in order to get latest updates regarding the announcement of DHSFW Grade III exam date.