Recruitment in Office of the District & Sessions Judge (Headquarters) Delhi Districts Court Junior Judicial Assistant Vacancy 288 posts
Delhi District Court Junior Judicial Assistant Recruitment 2023 Vacancy for JJA 288 Posts: Tis Hazari Courts, Delhi has invited candidates through online application for the posts of Junior Judicial Assistant. JJA is belongs to Group C. The application of the posts will be fill up through on-line Delhi District Court Junior Judicial Assistant Recruitment 2023 mode by official website which is www,delhidistrictcourts.nic.in. We have given here the vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, salary scale, general instruction, selection procedure, important dates for Delhi Districts Court JJA post recruitment 2023.
POST & VACANCY:
|Name of the post||Total vacancy|
|Junior Judicial Assistant||288|
Relaxation chart is given below according to official notification:-
- The essential educational qualification for the JJA posts is the candidate has to pass Graduation or its equivalent from any Government recognised University.
- The candidates have to know English typing with 40 w.p.m
- Candidates should have working knowledge of computer.
- Age of the candidates should not less than 18 years.
- Upper Age Limit should be 27 years.
- The age of the candidate should be between the limits.
- The candidates should be eligible within 01.12.2023
- For the age relaxation details download the official notification.
The salary details of Junior Judicial Assistant post is given below:-
- Pay Band – I
- Pay Scale – Rs. 5200-20220/-
- Grade pay – Rs. 2800/- (pre-revised)
- The application fee is a non-refundable amount.
- No TA/DA will be providing to the candidates during selection process.
- The photograph and signature should be within limits.
- The candidates must read the common instruction before apply online.
|Male GEN & OBC||Rs. 300/-|
|SC, ST, PH, Woman & Ex-serviceman||NIL|
There is some sort of transaction charge is applicable along with the fee.
The selection will be done through some phases according to the official notification. The phases are given below:-
- Phase I – Written Test
- Phase II – Typing Test
- Phase III – Interview
- Phase IV – Final Merit List
IMPORTANT DATES OF JR JUDICIAL ASSISTANT RECRUITMENT:
- Online applications are already started from 11th
- Last date for submission of online application – 01.12.2023 (within 5.00 pm)
For more information, visit the links below –
- Download Delhi District Court Junior Judicial Assistant Recruitment 2023 Notification – Click here.
Leave a Reply