Davangere University Exam Time Table 2022: The examination time table has been issued by the Davangere University for UG (Degree), PG Courses. The time table has also been issued online just like the hall ticket. The Davangere University Degree Time Table 2022 holds details like the date and time of the exams to be held, subject wise dates of examination are given on the time table.
Davangere University Time Table 2022 Details
Science, Art & Commerce
Name of Exam
Time Table Publishing Date
Yet Not Published
The exam will continue for 3 hours. The University will conduct the annual examination from 6th November 2019.The examination will be for the Under Graduate category. The students who have filled up the examination form and paid all dues including the examination fee with a minimum attendance of 75 percent are the students who are considered eligible to sit for the examinations.
Also Check Here Davangere University Results 2022.
How to Download Davangere University Exam Time Table davangereuniversity.ac.in
The Davangere University Time Table 2022 step by step instructions have been given below for the students to download –
- Go to the University website www.davangereuniversity.ac.in.
- Go to the students portal
- Enter your phone number and password
- Search for the examination link, click on it
- Under the examination link you will find the link to download the time schedule
- Click on download time schedule
- Enter the college year (1st year, second year, third year) and your Under graduate course
- Your Davangere University Time Table will appear in a PDF format
- Click on download button. Also take a print out of the Davangere University time table to keep it with you.
Official Website to Download Davangere University Exam Time Table 2022 – Click Here.
Important Dates for Examination
Information about Davangere University Exam Date Sheet 2022
The admit card must be kept very safely and carefully by the candidate. It should not be tampered or damaged in any form until the announcement of the exam results . Nothing should be written on it. It should be carried by the student to the examination hall to almost every examination.
Those who fail to carry the admit card will not be allowed to enter the examination hall. The admit card is important because it has details of the student and the examination like name of student, date of birth, fathers name, enrollment number, address, venue of examination etc.
Davanagere 577 007
Office : 08192 – 208444
Fax : 08192 – 208008
E-mail id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Keep visiting our website www.jobsandhan.com for more updates related to the Davangere University Exam Time Table 2022.