Cochin Ship Yard apprentice Recruitment 2023 Vacancy for Degree Diploma Engineer 172 Posts
Cochin Ship Yard Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Application form Vacancy 172 Posts Notification: The Cochin Ship Limited has announced recruitment notification for one year Apprenticeship training under the apprenticeship (amendment) in 2023.There are total 172 numbers of vacancies. The application will be fill- up through on line mode by official website. We have given there the vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, Cochin Ship Yard Apprentice Recruitment 2023 salary scale general instruction, selection, important dated of the above headline.
COCHIN SHIP YARD POSTS & VACANCY:
CATEGORY – 1
72 Post for Graduate apprentices who are belongs in electrical /mechanical/ civil /safety/marine /computer science and others Engineering. And their duration of training is one year. Rs , 8000/-for stipend per month.
100 Post for technician apprentice under selective engineering trade like electrical/ civil/ computer and others engineering. one year duration of training. Rs , 7000/for per month stipend.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENT:
Degree in engineering or technology by granted any recognize university or board like statutory university/ act of parliament / state government/central government are acceptable.
A Diploma Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a state council / state government/ central government are acceptable.
Age limit will be followed as per Apprenticeship Rules.
As prescribed in clause 4 of the Apprenticeship Rule 1992, and amendments thereof if any.
Selection procedure will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualification as applicable to the respective disciplines.
Start of online application:
Last date of online application:
- Training duration is 1 year
- Reservation foe sc/ST/OBC/PWD will be followed.
- No travel expenses are admissible during training period.
- Candidates first required to Register in the web portal.
- Incomplete application will be rejected
- For details information follow the official website.
- SC/ST/OBCPWD certificate are important.
- No boarding or loading expenses are admissible during training period.
- For others enquiry contact on the ph number 0484-2501823
For more information, visit the links below –
- Official website – Click here.
- Download Advertisement Notification – Click here.
Leave a Reply