ClSF Constable Driver cum Pump Operator Recruitment 2022 Notification Vacancy for CISF Constable 447 Posts
CISF Constable Driver Recruitment 2022 Notification CISF Driver Cum Operator Vacancy Application Form: Online notification regarding the recruitment of CISF Driver Constable & Driver Cum Pump Operator Vacancy in 2022 has been released by the department and online application has been invited from eligible candidates. We have given detailed information about required educational qualification, physical standard requirement and test, salary structure, selection process and eligibility criteria for the post of of Constables/ Driver and Constables/ Driver cum pump operator. Eligible candidates can apply online through the website https://cisfrectt.in from 19.02.18 to 19,03.18. Only male Indian citizens are eligible for the post. CISF Constable Recruitment 2022 will be conducted on all India basis. 447 number of vacancies for the post has been advertised.
Details of the post and vacancy
- Constable/ Driver – Direct (Current vacancies) – 344 posts
- Constable/ (Driver cum pump operator) (i.e., Driver for fire services) – Direct (Current vacancies) – 103 posts
Category wise number of vacancies
Constable / Driver
- UR – 176 posts
- SC – 51 posts
- ST – 25 posts
- OBC – 92 posts
Constable / Driver cum pump operator
- UR – 54 posts
- SC – 15 posts
- ST – 07 posts
- OBC – 27 posts
Important dates of recruitment
- Starting date of online registration – 19.02.18
- Last date for online registration – 19.03.18 ( Upto 5 pm)
Eligibility Criteria for CISF Constable Post
Educational Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have passed Matriculation or equivalent qualification from any recognized board/ institution.
Physical standard Requirment
- General / OBC / SC candidates – 167 cms
- ST candidates – 160 cms
- General / OBC / SC candidates – Minimum 80 cms with minimum expansion of 5 cms
- ST candidates – Minimum 76 cms with minimum expansion of 5 cms
- Candidates should be able to run 800 metres in 3 minutes 15 seconds
- Candidates should be able to jump minimum 11 feet, three chances will be given for this.
- Candidates should be able to jump 3 feet and 6 inches, three chances will be given for this also.
Level – 3 in pay matrix (Rs 21,700 – 69,100) (Pre- revised Pay Band – 1 Rs 5,200- 20,200 + Grade pay of Rs 2000)
Candidates should be minimum 21 years and maximum 27 years as on 19.03.18.
Upper age limit is relaxable as per the norms of Government.
- General and OBC candidates – Rs 100
- SC / ST / PWD candidates – Nil
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of OMR/ Computer based written examination, PET / PST, Documentation and Trade test.
How to apply
Candidates can apply online through the website https://cisfrectt.in. Candidates who want to make payment through SBI challan, may make the payment at designated branches of SBI CISF Constable Recruitment 2022 within the working hours of banks. Before filling the form candidates must go through the instructions properly. They should provide all relevant documents that have been asked to submit with the application fee. After that the application fee is to be paid and the form should be submitted. Candidates must keep a printout of application form for their future use.
For more information regarding latest CISF Constable Recruitment 2022, visit the links given below –
- Official Websites – www.cisfrectt.in
- Download Advertisement Notification – Click here.
CISF CONSTABLE FIRE (MALE) Recruitment 2022 2022 Vacancy 487 Posts Application Form CISF Constable
CISF Constable Fireman Recruitment 2022 2022 Male Vacancy 487 Posts: Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) have asked to dispense for the post of constable / fire (male) within 11.01.2022 upto 5pm. Through online medium only CISF website www.cisfrectt.in. We have given here detailed eligibility criteria, age limit, salary scale, vacancy details and other information regarding the CISF Constable Recruitment 2022 2022.
Post Details :
VACANT SEAT (TOTAL)
Constable / Fire
Reservation Details :
Candidate must have qualified 12th standard with science subject or equivalent from an affiliated board / University.
For detailed Eligibility Criteria – Click here CISF Eligibility Criteria Physical Test Details.
Central Industrial Security Force is offering Rupees 21,700 to 69,100 in the pay matrix level 3. Pre Revised pay scale will be Rupees 5200 to 20220 + Grade pay Rupees 2000. In addition allowances to Central Government employee from time to time.
Candidates must be minimum 18 years to maximum of 23 years as on 11.01.2022. Upper age limit will be adjustable upto 5 years for ST / SC and the applicants from Jammu and Kashmir who had ordinarily been domiciled in the period from 1st January 1980 to 31st December 1989. Age limit is adjustable upto 3 years for OBC candidates.
Candidates from General and OBC categories will have to pay Rs 100 for examination fee through net banking or credit / debit or through SBI challan within 13.01.2022. Examination fee for SC / ST and ex servicemen are exempted. Call letters and admit card will be uploaded in the website. Indian Male candidates can only apply. Reservation for SC/ ST/ OBC/ Ex-servicemen category is available as extant Government orders.
1.Candidates should have to sit for physical standard test and have to qualify the following criteria.
- Weight – Proportionate to height and age as per medical standard
- Eye Sight – The candidates should have minimum vision of 6/6 and 6/9 of two eye without any spectacles.
- Tattoo – Only religious figure or symbols or name are permitted in Indian Army
2. Only the eligible candidates will be called for OMR based written examination.
3. Candidates will be finally selected on the basis of merit list.
4. Candidates those will be qualified in the final merit list as per the available vacancy in every category in the state will be called for detailed medical examination (DME).
Starting date of online application
Closing date of online submission
11.01.2022 till 5 PM
Last date for payment through SBI challan
CISF Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2022 Vacancy for 378 Posts Application Form
CISF Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2022 Vacancy: Directorate General has announced official notification for recruitment of Constable / Tradesman in CISF. There are total 378 numbers of vacancies according to the official notification. The application of the posts will be fill up through on-line mode by official website which is www.cisfrectt.in. The application form fill up has already been started in the official website. Candidates have to submit application before the last date. We have given here the vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, CISF Constable Recruitment 2022 salary scale, general instruction, selection, important dates for the CISF Constable Tradesman recruitment 2022.
Click to see – CISF Constable Eligibility Criteria Physical Requirement Test PET PMT
POST & VACANCY:
Name of the post
No. Of vacancies
of Constable/ Tradesman in CISF
- Vacancies are also reserved category wise.
- There some specific zones applicable.
- The details of cadre are mentioned below:-
- The essential educational qualification for the Constable/ Tradesman post is the candidate has to pass Matriculation or its equivalent from any Government recognised University.
- The posts are of two types viz. skilled or unskilled.
- Age of the candidates should not less than -18 years.
- The maximum age limit is 23 to 40 years.
- The age limit is decided according to the relaxation.
- The salary is decided according to the post and qualification.
- Level – 3
- Pay Scale – Rs. 21700 – 69100/-.
- There is some sort of perks applicable according to the posts.
UR & OBC
SC, ST, OBC & ESM
- The candidates have to pay the application fee within the due date.
The selection will be done through some steps according to the CISF Recruitment Notification 2022. The steps of selection is mention below in the article:-
- Written Test
- Trade Test
- Medical Examination
- Final merit List
IMPORTANT DATES OF CISF RECRUITMENT 2022:
- Last date for submission of application – 20.11.2022.
- Last date for submission of fee – 22.11.2022.