CGPSC State Engineering Service (SES) Exam Notification 2017 2018 Assistant Engineer Vacancy Chhattisgarh AE Posts
- 1 CGPSC State Engineering Service (SES) Exam Notification 2017 2018 Assistant Engineer Vacancy Chhattisgarh AE Posts
- 1.0.1 Name of the Exam:
- 1.0.2 Details of the post:
- 1.0.3 POST WISE VACANCY:
- 1.0.4 Vacancy:
- 1.0.5 Educational Qualification Required:
- 1.0.6 Salary Structure:
- 1.0.7 Selection Process / Exam Pattern:
- 1.0.8 Age Limit:
- 1.0.9 Exam Fee:
- 1.0.10 SALARY SCALE:
- 1.0.11 GENERAL INSTRUCTION:
- 1.0.12 IMPORTANT DATES OF CGPSC AE RECRUITMENT 2017:
- 1.0.13 How to Apply:
- 1.1 Related Job Updates
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) has issued recruitment advertisement for the posts of assistant engineer (AE) in 2017 2018 through Engineering Services Exam or SES. The vacancy details of AE has been published on their official notification on CG PSC website as 26 posts. B.E / B.Tech candidates in civil, mechanical, electronics, electrical, agriculture engineering trades are eligible for the post. The CG State Engineering Services Exam (SES 2017 2018) will be held in few months. For more details visit the below information.
Name of the Exam:
CGPSC State Engineering Services Exam / technical service exam. or SES 2017.
Details of the post:
Assistant Engineer (AE) in Civil, Electrical, Electronics agricultural and mechanical engineering.
POST WISE VACANCY:
Total vacancy for the posts of assistant engineer (AE) in CGPSC has been declared as 26. Posts will be reserved for SC ST OBC PH candidates also. Please see the official notification for the category wise and subject / trade wise vacancy break up list.
Educational Qualification Required:
Eligibility for assistant engineer post in CG – Candidates must have done graduation in engineering that is (B.E / B.tech) in Civil, Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, agriculture or similar engineering. Please see the detailed advertisement to check if you are eligible for the post or not.
The recruited assistant engineer (AE) through SES will be paid in the basic pay scale of 15,600 – 39,100 with grade pay of Rs 5,400. Other allowances will be given to them as per the CG govt rules.
Selection Process / Exam Pattern:
Assistant engineers will be recruited through written exam followed by interview.
Lower Limit = 21 years,
Upper Limit = 40 years for CG domiciles and 30 years for others.
The age limit will be calculated as on their reference date. Age will be provided to the reserved category candidates and ex-serviceman.
For general candidates – Rs 400,
For SC ST candidates – Rs 300.
- The salary of the post is of Rs. 56100/- as per month.
- Salary level is – 12
- For the other perks visit to the official website.
- For the relaxation the candidates have to submit original proof.
- The candidates have to application fee as per preference and eligibility.
- The candidate has to submit relevant documents.
- Both the male & female is eligible for the post.
IMPORTANT DATES OF CGPSC AE RECRUITMENT 2017:
- Online application starts from – 02.11.2017 (from 12.00 pm)
- Last date for submission of online application – 01.12.2017 (within 11.59 pm)
- Dates for re-correction of application – 04.12.2017 to 10.12.2017
How to Apply:
Application form is available online and payment has to be done either online or offline (through challan). Please visit www.psc.cg.gov.in for further information regarding the recruitment.