CG TET 2022 Eligibility Criteria: Detailed Education Eligibility Criteria for Primary CG TET is given below. CG VYAPAM conducts Teachers Eligibility Test or TET exam every year for the primary teacher’s recruitment. Those who are interested for the Teacher posts in CG Govt Schools must know the minimum education qualification for applying to the CG TET Exam. The eligibility criteria and minimum marks requirement in graduation and Higher Secondary is also discussed here. Please go through the post carefully.
Download CG TET Syllabus 2022.
Minimum Qualification Required for CG TET Exam 2022
There are two types of teaching level depending on the class they will be teaching. Educational eligibility for each of the level is discussed below –
CG TET Eligibility Criteria For Lower Primary or Primary Level:
Primary level teachers will teach students from class I to V. Education qualification required for this post is as follows –
- Candidates who have passed class 12th or intermediate or Senior Secondary level with at least 50% marks and should also possess 2 years’ Diploma in Elementary Education or D.El.Ed or D.Ed. Those who are final year students of D.Ed can also apply for the post.
- Candidates who have done 4 years D.Ed course are also eligible for the post.
- Graduate candidates with 2 years D.Ed can also apply for the post.
Click to see Latest CGTET Notification – CG TET 2022 Exam for Primary & Upper Primary Teachers CGVYAPAM.
CG TET Eligibility Criteria for Upper Primary Level
Recruited teacher in the Upper Primary Level will teach students from class VI to VIII in Junior High Schools of CG. For this post CG VYAPAM has decided the minimum eligibility which is given below –
- Candidates must have done senior secondary or 12th or inter with 50% marks and having 4 years D.Ed or D.El.Ed. Those who have done graduation with 50% marks and 1 year B.Ed are also eligible for the post.
- Candidates having qualification of Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50 % marks and passed or appearing in final year of four-year B.A./B.Sc.Ed. or B.A. Ed./ B.Sc. Ed. can apply for CGTET post.
- Candidates must have done their Diploma in Elementary Education or D.Ed and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) from such an organization which must be recognized by NCTE or National Council for Teacher Education.
Download CG TET Previous Years Question Paper PDF.
General Information of B.Ed About TET Eligibility Criteria:
So, it is clearly observed here that B.Ed and or D.Ed is mandatory for the teachers post in CG for both lower primary and upper primary level.
For more information you can visit the official website of CG Vyapam,