CENTRAL WATER COMMISSION RECRUITMENT 2020-2020 MINISTRY OF WATER RESOURCE CWC GANDHINAGAR SKILLED WORK ASSISTANT VACANCY 2020 POSTS 57
CW Recruitment 2020 Central Water Commission Skilled Work Assistant Vacancy: Central Water Commission or CWC has issued recruitment notification for Skilled Work Assistant in 2020 for 57 number of vacancy. CWC operates under Ministry of Water Resource. Vacancy will be filled up for River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation Hydrological Observation Circle, Central Water Commission Gandhinagar. Candidates can apply for the post of Skilled Work Assistant within 29/12/2107 to 08.01.17 only through online mode by clicking on the option Central Water Commission Recruitment 2020 system available on CWC website www.cwc.gov.in. Age limit, vacancy details, salary scale, educational qualification / eligibility details regarding the latest Central Water Commission Recruitment 2020-2020 have been given below –
CWC POST DETAILS:
TOTAL VACANT SEAT
Skilled Work Assistant
CWC Skilled Work Assistant Vacancy:
Skilled Work Assistant
3%under PWD quota relevant orders for person s with one leg or one arm affected only eligible
Candidates must have qualified matriculation or ITI or equivalent from renowned University or Board or Institution.
MONTHLY SALARY SCALE:
Candidates will be offered pre revised scale PB-1 Rupees 5200 to 20200 plus rupees 1800.
Candidates must have minimum of eighteen years and maximum of thirty years as per the last of online application.Age limit will be adjustable five years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC and Ex-servicemen.
- Candidates can only submit online application if the signed print out not received by the last date of online submission 8.1.18 will be rejected.
- Short listing shall be done in 1.5 ratio of number of Central Water Commission Recruitment 2020 based on matriculation or IIT marks after scrutiny of all Application till the last date
CWC SKILLED WORK ASSISTANT SELECTION PROCESS:
- Candidates should fulfil some basic criteria for appearing in physical test which are –
- Candidates should carry 15 kg fish for 500 meters in 6 minutes.
- Candidates should be able to swim 100 meters without stopping.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of final merit list which will be based on physical fitness test
- Merit list will purely based on percentage of marks obtained in Matriculation/ITI or Similar examination.
- Candidates will not have to seat for any interview or personal interaction session.
- If more than one candidate will get same percentage of marks then the higher age approximate for Selection.
- If there will be tie once again then it will be sorted as per the alphabetical order.
- Vacancies will be approved according to the reservation rosters.
- Candidates will not get any special advantage for higher Qualification or experience.
Important Dates of CWC Recruitment 2020:
Starting date for online application
Ending date for online application
How to Apply:
For more information regarding Central Water Commission Skilled Work Assistant (CWC), visit the links below –
- Official Website – Click here