Calcutta High Court Lower Division Assistant Recruitment Notification 2020 finally released. Calcutta HC has issued LDA Recruitment Advertisement on their official website www.calcuttahighcourt.gov.in. If you are interested to apply for the post of Lower Division Asst Vacancy in High Court of Calcutta in 2020, then download the advertisement 5442-RG in PDF format. Also, read all the details from the post below Calcutta High Court LDA Recruitment 2020 including the Calcutta High Court LDA Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit etc. In case you possess the minimum educational qualification for the Calcutta High Court Assistant Recruitment 2020 then you can easily apply online for this latest job in West Bengal for 200 posts.
Calcutta High Court Lower Division Assistant Recruitment Notification 2020
Name of the Recruitment Organizer
High Court of Calcutta
High Court Jobs
Number of Posts
Category Wise Vacancy Details
1. Unreserved – 58
2. UR (Exempted Category) – 31
3. UR (Ex-serviceman) – 10
4. UR (Meritorious Sportspersons) – 05
5. UR (PWD) (Hearing Impairment) – 02
6. UR (PWD) (Loco Motor Disability or Cerebral Palsy) – 02
7. UR (PWD) (Blindness or Low Vision) – 03
8. Scheduled Castes – 08
9. SC (Exempted Category) – 14
10. SC (Ex-serviceman) – 04
11. Scheduled Tribes – 19
12. ST (Exempted Category) – 11
13. O.B.C (A) – 13
14. OBC (A) (Exempted Category) – 05
15. O.B.C (B) – 11
16. OBC (B) (Exempted Category) – 04
Lower Division Assistant (LDA)
Original Side and Appellate Side
Year of Recruitment
Calcutta HC LDA Salary Scale
Pay Scale of 5,400 – 25,200 with Grade Pay of Rs 2,600. Minimum Pay – 6,570.
Minimum Age – 18 Years
Maximum Limit – 40 Years
* As on 1st January 2020.
Higher Secondary (12th) & Knowledge of Bengali
Starting Date of Application Form Submission
Closing date for submission of online application form
Last date of offline fee payment
Admit Card Download Starting Date
Preliminary Screening Exam Date
24-02-2020 from 12 Noon to 1:30 P.M.
About the Calcutta High Court LDA Vacancy 2020-19: Recruitment Process
The selection process will consist of the following –
|Stage||Name of test||Marks||Duration|
|Preliminary Screening Test|
|1 Hour 30 Minutes|
|Competitive Written Test|
Preliminary Exam Syllabus (100 Marks)
- General Intelligence
- General Knowledge and Computer Proficiency
Important Information About the Prelims Screening Test:
- Question Paper will be of objective type.
- 100 questions will be asked each containing 1 mark.
- Negative marking of one mark for each wrong answer will be there.
- Language of the LDA Question Paper will be in English language only.
- Preliminary Screening Test Marks shall not be carried forward in further stages.
Competitive Written Exam Syllabus (300 Marks)
- Arithmetic – 100 Marks
- English essay and précis writing – 100 Marks
- General Knowledge – 100 Marks.
Facts about the Main Written Exam:
- Minimum Qualifying Marks Each subject – 40% and aggregate minimum qualifying score – 50%.
- Language of the paper: English.
- Type of questions: Objective MCQ type.
Calcutta HC Prelims Written Exam Centers & Venue
The preliminary written test will be conducted in the following places –
- 24-Parganas (North),
- 24-Parganas (South),
- Berhampur at Murshidabad,
- Medinipore Sadar at Paschim Medinipore,
- Burdwan Sadar at Purba Burdwan.
Detailed address of the exam centers/venue of preliminary screening test will be mentioned in the Admit Card.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit for Calcutta High Court LDA Vacancy 2020
|Name of Category||Relaxation in Years for Upper Age|
|SC & ST||5|
|SC ST candidates of other states||Nil|
|PH||Upto 45 Years|
|Ex-Service Man||As per govt rules|
Category Wise Examination Fee for HC of Calcutta LDA Application Form Fill up
|General & BC Candidates||Rs. 500|
|SC ST of West Bengal||Rs. 250|
Procedure to Submit Calcutta High Court LDA Application Form 2020 online
In order to fill up online application form against the calcuttahighcourt.gov.in Lower Division Assistant Recruitment notification 2020, read the detailed step by step guide below –
- At first, find out the link below captioned “Apply Online”.
- Then click on “New Registration” or login if you already have username and password.
- After that, enter your personal and educational qualification as per documents.
- Verify all the details you have entered.
- Now attach image of signature and photo.
- Thereafter pay the application fee as per your category mentioned in the Calcutta High Court LDA Recruitment Notification.
- Submit the application form finally and generate the PDF file online.
- You should also take a print of the filled up application form for future usage.
Calcutta High Court LDA Recruitment Application Form 2020
Candidates can submit online application form from 20th December 2020 on the link provided below. Online registration has begun and the interested individuals can check all the required eligibility criteria for Calcutta High Court LDA Jobs and submit the application form. Links for online apply and advertisement notification download have been attached below.
|Apply Online||Click here|
|LDA Notification Advertisement for 200 Posts||Download here|
|Download Scribe Annexure||Click here|
|For Registration||[email protected]|
|Payment Related Queries||[email protected]|
|Offline Payment Issue||033-22625469|
Feel free to comment your questions and doubts below regarding the Online Application Form Fill up for Calcutta High Court LDA Vacancy 2020. For latest updates on Lower Division Clerk Jobs in High Court of Calcutta, keep your eyes on our website www.jobsandhan.com. We will soon update important Calcutta High Court LDA Recruitment 2020 study materials, previous years question paper and free mock test for the written exam.