From 20th June 2023, Directorate General Border Security Force invited applications for a number of 207 job vacancies for the posts of BSF constable Recruitment 2023. This BSF Job Notification about the vacancies has been declared by the officials of Directorate General Border Security Force (BSF). 207 Candidates will be recruited for this posts when they successfully go through the written examination conducted by the BSF Board and will be posted across the India. Willing and interested candidates may apply online from 20th June to 22nd July 2023.
Only the online applications will acceptable. Check detailed info related to this vacancies from this page. Go through the entire article for more information regarding Latest BSF Bharti Notification. After knowing all terms and conditions you may apply online for this constable posts under the BSF Constable Recruitment 2023. Aspirants can download बीएसएफ कांस्टेबल भर्ती अधिसूचना 2023 application form from the web portal mentioned below at www.bsf.nic.in. Candidates may visit this portal for more info.
Download BSF Constable Recruitment 2023 Notification
Latest Update On 6th October 2023 : India’s Border Security Force is recruiting 2158 Constable (Tradesman) positions for FY 2023-24. Officials have added 2158 Constable Tradesman positions. The official website www.bsf.nic.in or the direct link in the article accepts online applications for BSF Constable Recruitment 2023 from 10th-grade graduates. BSF Constable Tradesman PET and PST will begin in the 3rd week of May 2023. BSF Constable Admit Card will include full details.
Updates on बीएसएफ कांस्टेबल भर्ती 2023 – 1410 Vacancy
Border Security Force.
Constable or सिपाही
Group C Posts
Motor Transport Workshop Cadre
Location of job
10th + ITI or 3 years experience in relevant trade
|Initial date of apply online for BSF recruitment 2023
|Last date for submission application of BSF recruitment 2023
|Admit Card released Date
We have gathered details information about the job vacancies under the Directorate general Border Security Force (BSF). From this website, aspirants may know each and every important topics or information that is necessary before applying for the BSF Constable Recruitment. So, the candidates who are interested can check the information before going for apply. From here applicants can check their eligibility, age limits, educational qualification, pay scale, or more that are required for the constable posts. Besides, you can know how to apply online correctly? Every step for proper online apply mentioned below. You have to read them if you want to apply correctly. Follow the instructions and guideline so that you can make sure that your application will accept by the board.
BSF Technical Group C Constable Posts Eligibility Criteria
For the 207 constable posts the minimum educational qualification or eligibility criteria is mentioned in the following section. Go through the followings –
Applications must have successfully passed in the matriculation or the 10th class examination and ITI in the concerned trade from an recognized or legal organization. Or they should have at least three (3) years of experience in the relevant field from an approved or recognized institution.
BSF Technical Constable Age Limit
The age limit required for BSF TECHNICAL RECRUITMENT 2023 is –
|Minimum age Limit
|Maximum age Limit
To select 207 people for the posts of BSF Constable the organization will conduct written examination or interview. The applicants have to face this selection procedure. The detailed procedure for BSF Constable Recruitment will be mentioned by the Board later. Who will successfully go through these phases those candidates will get this jobs. Online link will be active from 20th June 2023. Applications will be available @ www.bsf.nic.in from this home page of BSF.
Salary Scale of BSF Constable jobs Motor Transport Technical Posts
|Basic scale of pay
|Rs 21,700 – 69,100.
How to Apply for BSF Constable Group C Posts
To make the online apply easy we have pointed out some steps. All the applicants can easily apply if they follow the mentioned steps one by one. If you have check all the detailed information, have accepted the prescribed terms and conditions then you can go for online apply. The whole process is described in the below sections. Please follow the guidelines so that you can apply online without facing any difficulties.
1. First of all, visit the Directorate General Border Security Force – BSF website or log on @ www.bsf.nic.in.
2. Search the Recruitment of BSF Constable 2023 Notification when the home page is opened.
3. Then the applicants must have to check the eligibility conditions, educational qualification, age limit, that are required for the prescribed vacancies.
4. If you are eligible and have on the issue then you can apply for BSF Recruitment 2023.
5. For online apply to download the application form. click on the provided link.
6. After downloading the application, fill up it with correct information. In the prescribed format and size upload your scanned photograph, signature and the documents that are necessary.
7. Candidates need to pay the application fees through the described mode after completing the application.
8. Take a receipt copy of application fees and a scanned copy of the online application for future reference.
The above-described article is a collection of the information from the officials of BSF Recruitment notification. Applicants can go to the main notification for their satisfaction. Log on to bsf.nic.in.
- Download the Recruitment Notification Advertisement – Click here.
Border Security Force, Government of India has announced BSF Constable Recruitment notification for Constable (Tradesmen) Male posts. There are total 1074 vacancies for different cadre in Constable (Tradesmen) post. The application of the posts will be fill up through official website which is given below in the article. We have given here the vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, salary scale, general instruction, selection, important dates according the official notification.
- There are numbers of vacancies are reserved for SC, ST, OBC, PWD etc. Candidates.
- The number of vacancies may increase or decrease according to the right of the BSF.
- The essential educational qualification for Constable (Tradesmen) post is the candidate has to pass Matriculation or its equivalent from any Government recognised Board.
- The candidate must hold two years of experience or any Diploma in respective trades.
- The minimum age limit is 18 years.
- The upper age limit is 23 years.
- The age of the candidate should be between the limits.
- The age limit is decided according to the relaxation
- The salary is decided according to the post and qualification.
- Pay Band – I
- Pay Scale of Rs – 5200-20220/-.
- Grade Pay – Rs. 2000/-.
- The salary system is per month as per 7 CPC.
- Other allowances according to post admissible to Central Govt. Employees from time to time.
- Only male candidates from India are eligible for the post.
- The candidate has to download printed out the application in single side paper.
- The details for the BSF Constable Recruitment 2023 only given in the BSF official website.
- The candidates can pay application fee by which they are comfortable with.
- The photograph and signature should be in limits according to the official notification.
- For more download the official notification.
The selection will be done through some steps according to the post.
- Physical Standards Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Document verification
- Trade Test
- Written Test
- Medical Examination
How to Apply:
Willing and eligible candidates can apply for the posts by applying on the prescribed format through the offline method. They should visit the website of the BSF (link is given below) and BSF Constable Recruitment 2023 download the application format and admit card. After filling it up and attaching all the required documents one should send the whole consignment to the concerned Headquarter (HQ)/ RA. Postal address of the offices can be found from the official website.
To apply for BSF Constable Recruitment, candidates must be Indian citizens aged between 18 and 23 years, with a minimum educational qualification of 10th pass from a recognized board.
The selection process typically includes written tests, physical tests, trade tests, and medical examinations. Candidates are selected based on their performance in these tests.
Interested candidates can apply online through the official BSF website or submit their applications in the prescribed format offline. Detailed application instructions are provided in the official recruitment notification.