Bihar PSC Lecturer Recruitment 2023 Vacancy 86 Posts Notification Various Subjects BPSC.bih.nic.in
Bihar Public Service Commission BPSC has announced official notification for recruitment lecturer posts in GAC (govt ayurvedic colleges). The application of the post will be filling up through by official website. We have given here the vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, recruitment, salary scale, general instruction, selection, important dates according to BPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2023 Notification.
POST & VACANCY:
- Bihar Lecturer Post – 86
- The vacancies are also reserved for SC ST etc categories.
- The essential educational qualification for the post is the candidate has to pass his/ her B.A.M.S Degree or its equivalent examination from any Government recognised Medical University.
- The candidate should have the knowledge of official recommended subjects.
- The candidate should have a brief knowledge in Ayurveda.
Lower Limit = 21 years.
Upper Limit = 41 years for unreserved candidates.
For OBC and female candidates = 44 years,
For SC ST Candidates = 46 years.
Selection Process / Exam Pattern:
Final selection will be based on 100 marks which will be done in 3 phases. The detailed BPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2023 procedure of Lecturer in BPSC and marks break up has been given below –
1) Written Exam – It will consist of 60 marks and will be of objective type (MCQ). Duration of the test will be 1.30 hours.
2) Mark on academic qualification – (25 marks) Candidates will be given marks based on the degree they have obtained (M.Ed & Post graduation degree).
3) Interview – 15 marks will be there for interview.
- The salary is decided according to the post and qualification.
- Pay Band 2 – Rs. 9300/- to 34800/-.
- Grade Pay – Rs. 5400/-.
Last date of submission of application through offline – Updated Soon.
HOW TO APPLY:
Application form can be download from the official website of Bihar Public Service Commission. You have to download and print it on the plain paper. Fill up the form duly with proper details. The filled up form has to be sent to the office of BPSC through speed post or by registered post. Please see the detailed guidelines and instruction on how to fill up the application form. Photograph has to be attached on the specific place given on the application form. Prescribed documents are required to be submitted along with the application form. List of the documents have been given in official notification.