BPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2020 Bihar Public Service Commission AE Vacancy 2020
BPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2020 AE Vacancy Civil Mechanical: Bihar Public Service Commission has announced official notification for Assistant Engineer posts for civil and mechanical engineering trades. There are total 1345 number of vacancies according to the official notification of BPSC. The application of the posts will be fill up through on-line mode by official website which is www.bpsc.bih.nic.in . We have given here the vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, salary scale, general instruction, selection process, important dates for the BPSC AE Recruitment 2020.
POST & VACANCY:
Name of the post
Assistant Engineer (various)
- Vacancies are also reserved for SC, ST, OBC & PWD candidates.
- The essential educational qualification for the posts has to pass Civil or Mechanical Engineering degree/ diploma or its equivalent from any Government recognised University or Institute.
- The educational qualification depends up on the preference of posts category.
- Age of the candidate should not less than 21 years.
- Upper Age Limit is 37 to 42 years.
- The age of the candidate should be between the limits.
- The candidate should be eligible within 01.08.2020.
The salary of Assistant Engineer (various) posts is given below:-
- Pay scale – Rs. 9300-34800/-.
- Grade Pay – Rs. 5400/-.
- Other allowances are also applicable according to the official rules and regulation.
- The working candidate has to submit NOC.
- The official application fee is Rs. 200/- & Rs. 750/-.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee as per their eligibility.
- The photograph and signature should be in limits according to BPSC.
- The candidate has to submit relevant documents as per proof of eligibility.
- The candidates must have a valid email-id & mobile number.
The selection will be done through some steps according to the post which are mentioned below:-
- Phase I – Written Test
- Phase II – Interview
- Phase III – Final Merit List
- Proof of birth
- Certificate & Mark Sheet of B.Tech or B.E
- Community certificate (if any)
- Proof of identity with recent photograph
- Other documents which is applicable (if any)
IMPORTANT DATES OF BPSC AE RECRUITMENT 2020:
- Last date for submission of online application – 06.12.2020 (within 05.00 pm)
- Date for examination – will be announced later in the official website.
For more information, visit the links below –