BMRC Recruitment 2020 Executive Engineer Vacancy 48 posts apply online bmrc.co.in
BMRC Recruitment 2020 for Engineer Posts: BANGALORE METRO RAIL CORPORATION LIMITED has published recruitment notification for Dy. Chief Engineer and other various posts in 2020. There are total 48 vacancies for the latest BMRC Recruitment 2020 of the posts through their official website www.bmrc.co.in. Last date for applying to the BMRC contractual posts recruitment in 2020 has been declared as 31-072020. We have given there the vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, recruitment, salary scale, selection procedure for the Bangalore Metro Recruitment.
BANGALORE METRO RAIL CORPORATION POSTS & VACANCY:
- Additional Chief Engineer – 3
- Deputy Chief Engineer – 9
- Executive Engineers – 12
- Executive Engineers – 15
- Assistant Engineers – 9 posts
The candidates have to complete Engineering from any recognised university. The educational criteria is BE or B. Tech. They have to graduate in engineering or equivalent. The experiences required for the posts are various. They have 12 to 15 yrs of experience of the field. For more details of the posts visit to the official website.
Upper age limits of posts are
- Additional Chief Engineer/ Dy. Chief Engineer – 55 yrs.
- Executive Engineer – 50 yrs
- Executive Engineer – 40 yrs
- Assistant Engineer – 35 yrs.
Additional Chief Engineer in Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation will be paid consolidated remuneration excluding allowances of rupees 130610. All type of pay including in it. For other posts, download the BMRC Recruitment 2020.
PERIOD OF CONTRACT APPOINTMENT:
The tenure of contract appointment will be 3 years. The appointment may be terminated by giving 3 months notice
- Shortlisted candidates will only be called for interview by BMRC Recruitment 2020.
- The candidates have to carry genuine certificates.
- The minimum experience required for the posts.
- Candidates have to fill the application online and after that they have to take a print out of it.
- Candidates who fail to send a hard copy of the application along with relevant documents will not be considered.
- The candidate has to up to the mark of the conditions.
Last date for receipt of hard copy of the application is 4.00 PM of 31st July 2020. It is for all of the various posts. For more visit to the official website.
- Official Website: Click to go.
- Download notification: Click Here.