BANNU UNIVERSITY MERIT LIST 2021-2022: The Bannu University has announced that the University will soon release the merit lists for the admission in the first semester of Bachelor’s and masters 3 year degree program. The candidates who wish to apply for admission in the University must first fill out the online application form and pay the application fee. Then if the candidate is eligible for admission then he can go ahead with the admission procedure. The University offers courses in Science and technology. It offers 3 year degree courses in BA, BSC, MSC and Diploma and Certification courses as well. The merit list will be published after the online application process ends.
Bannu University Admission Highlights 2021
|Name of University||Bannu University|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Courses offered||BSC, MSC, MA|
|Degree||Honors and general|
If the candidate finds his name in the list then we can go ahead with the online admission. Those who do not find their names in the merit list will have to wait for the second, third and the final merit list to be published. The merit list will be available online. The link to check the merit list is www.ustb.edu.pk . No documents are required to check the merit list.
Eligibility Criteria for BA / BSc / BCom Admission:
To be eligible for admission in the University, the candidate should be qualified and passed in the last qualifying examination with 50 percentage of marks. Those who are applying for admission for honors degree should have obtained 60 percent marks in the concerned subject.
The merit list consists of the name of the candidate, father’s name of the candidate, merit score, application number. The merit list will be published keeping in mind the seat capacity of the University.
HOW TO Download THE BANNU UNIVERSITY MERIT LIST
To check the merit list please follow the instructions
- Go to the official website of the University www.ustb.edu.pk
- Click on the link to check the merit list
- Click on the desired merit list
- Enter details like name of the candidate, application number etc
- Click on the submit option
- The merit list will be displayed
- Check the merit list
- Download it
- Valid Identity proof of the candidate or his parents like voter’s ID etc
- Valid age proof of the candidate like birth certificate
- Passport sized photographs of the candidate
- Caste certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Games Certificate
- Physically handicapped certificate if applied under the PH category