Assam TET 2021 Eligibility Criteria: Check Assam TET Lower Primary (LP), Upper Primary (UP) Eligibility Criteria (Updated) from this page. Get Detailed information on Assam TET Eligibility Criteria 2021, Educational Qualification Requirement, B.Ed, D.El.Ed, D.Ed Requirement details, Age Limit etc by reading the article below.
Latest Update 10/09/2021- If you want to get detailed information about Assam Tet Eligibility Criteria then read our article carefully there we have provided some more important information besides Assam TET Eligibility Criteria.
Assam TET Eligibility Criteria 2021- Overview
|Exam Name||Assam Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Name of the Department||Assam Department of Elementary Education|
|Age Limit||18 to 38|
|Application Fee||General- Rs. 500/-|
SC/ST/OBC/MOBC & PWD- Rs. 300/-
|Qualifying Marks||UR- 78% SC- 63% & ST- 54%|
|Qualification||Candidates must have 50% marks in graduation and also have d.el.ed or B.Ed.|
|Nationality||Candidate must be a resident of Assam.|
|Selection Process||Written Exam & Viva|
Latest News- Those who are preparing for Assam TET exam should first know what is required for Assam TET Eligibility Criteria Qualification. Please read our article carefully.
|Assam TET 2020 Notification||Check Here|
|Assam TET Eligibility Criteria 2020 (Updated)||Check Here|
|Assam TET Application Form 2020||Apply Now Here|
|ATET 2020 Syllabus (LP & UP)||Download Here|
|Assam TET Admit Card & Exam Date 2020||Check Here|
Assam TET 2021 Eligibility Criteria for LP UP TET Class I-V & Class VI-VIII
To become eligible for Assam TET 2020, candidates must have some Important Eligibility Criteria. Among that Assam TET Eligibility Criteria 2021 there are age upper & lower limit, Educational Requirement etc. So, read the article carefully and check the important facts for appearing in the Assam TET 2021 as provided in the notification. Also, find out, if the D.El.Ed, D.Ed, B.Ed is mandatory or not for Assam TET 2020.
Eligibility Criteria 1: Candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam.
Eligibility Criteria 2: They should have following Educational Qualification given Separately for LP UP TET 2021-
ATET Lower Primary TET (Classes I to V) Eligibility Criteria
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known) OR
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) OR
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2-year Diploma in Education (Special Education) OR
- Graduation and two year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known) OR
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) provided the person so appointed as teacher will have to mandatorily undergo a six month Bridge Course in Elementary Education recognized by NCTE within two years of such appointment as primary teacher.
Candidates who are pursuing B.Ed, D.Ed, B.El.Ed, D.El.Ed are also eligible for Assam LP TET 2020:
A person who is pursuing any of the teacher education courses (recognized by the NCTE or the RCI, as the case may be) specified in the NCTE Guideline dated 11th February, 2011, may also apply for Assal Lower Primary TET.
ATET Upper Primary TET (Classes VI to VIII) Eligibility Criteria
- Graduation and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known) OR
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and 1-year Bachelor in Education (B. Ed) OR
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B. El. Ed) OR
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4-year B.A./B. Sc. Ed. Or B.A. Ed/B. Sc. Ed. OR
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and 1-year B. Ed.(Special Education).
Candidates who are pursuing B.Ed, D.Ed, B.El.Ed, D.El.Ed are also eligible for Assam TET 2020:
A person who is pursuing any of the teacher education courses may also apply for Assam Upper Primary TET.
Marks Requirement Relaxation for Reserved Candidates & Candidates Admitted in D.El.Ed/B.Ed before 31/08/2009
SC/ST/OBC/MOBC/PWD (PH): Relaxation up to 5% in the academic marks in HSSLC or Graduation for LP & UP TET both.
For Paper-I (LP Level) relaxation up to 5 % in HSSLC marks shall be applicable for candidates who were admitted in 2-Year D.El.Ed. before 31/08/2009.
For Paper-II (UP Level) relaxation up to 5 % in Graduation marks shall be applicable for candidates who were admitted in 1-Year B.Ed. before 31/08/2009.
Assam TET Age Limit Requirement
Assam TET 2021 Age Criteria has not been provided in Detail in the Notification No.SSA/Esstt/Gen-Corres/TET/470/2011/9098 Dated 30.08.2020. However, we are providing the age limit as per earlier ATET notification –
- Lower Limit: 18 Years.
- Upper Limit: 38 Years.
For more information on Assam TET 2021 Eligibility Criteria, keep visiting www.jobsandhan.com.
ALL THE BEST FOR ALL SELECTIVE CANDIDATES!!