ASSAM SECRETARIAT STENOGRAPHER RECRUITMENT VACANCY APPLICATION FORM GOVERNMENT OF ASSAM ELIGIBILITY
Government of Assam has announced official notification for Stenographer Grade.III. There are total 57 numbers of vacancies according to the post. The application of the posts will be fill up through on-line mode by official website which is given below in the article www.recruitmentaim.in. We have given there the vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, Assam Secretariat Stenographer Recruitment 2023 salary scale, general instruction, selection, important dates according to the post.
POST & VACANCY:
There are total 57 vacancies which details are given below:
Stenographer Grade.III (English)
Stenographer Grade.III (Language)
- The essential educational qualification for the post is the candidate has to pass Graduation in any discipline from any Government recognised University.
- The other qualification required for the post is the candidate must has National Trade Certificate in Stenography from ITI in Assam by National Council.
- The minimum age should be within 18 years.
- The maximum age limit is 43 to 48 years.
- The age of the candidate should be between the limits.
- The age limit is decided according to the relaxation.
STENOGRAPHER SALARY SCALE:
- The salary is decided according to the post and qualification.
- Pay Scale – PB(2) Rs. 14000-49000/-
- Grade Pay – 7400/-
- Plus other allowances according to post eligibility.
- The applicant should fill the form carefully as per rules and regulation.
- The application should be fill up through online mode.
- The photograph and signature should be in limits.
- The candidate has to submit relevant documents.
- The age of candidate should be in limits.
- The Phase I is basically MCQ type questions.
- The phase I is of 100 marks.
- The applicants have to submit only one application
- No TA/DA admissible for appearing in the Phase I and II.
- No application from will be accepted in the Secretariat Administration (Gazetted Cell).
The selection will be done through some steps according to the post.
- Phase I – Written Test
- Phase II – Stenography Proficiency Test
IMPORTANT DATES OF ASSAM SECRETARIAT RECRUITMENT:
- Notification date –
- Application starts from –
- Last date for submission of application –
Click on the links to know more –
- Official Websites – www.recruitmentaim.in.
- Download Advertisement Notification – Click here.
Assam Secretariat Stenographer Recruitment is a process conducted by the Government of Assam to hire candidates for the post of Stenographer in the Assam Secretariat.
The candidate must have a graduate degree from a recognized university and possess a diploma in Stenography with a speed of 80 words per minute in English.
Candidates can apply for the Assam Secretariat Stenographer Recruitment through the official website of the Assam Secretariat. The application process involves filling out an online application form, paying the application fee, and uploading the required documents.
The selection process for the Assam Secretariat Stenographer Recruitment includes a written test, a practical test, and a viva-voce. The final selection is based on the candidate’s performance in all these tests and their merit in the recruitment process.