ASSAM RIFLES TECHNICAL & TRADESMAN RECRUITMENT RALLY 2020 OFFICE OF THE DIRECTORATE GENERAL VACANCY 754 POSTS
Assam Rifles Technical & Tradesman Recruitment Rally 2020 Application Form Advertisement Notification: Applicants should dispense before 20th December 2020. Candidates can send their applications through online and offline (only applicable for the candidates belonging far cast) mode. www.assamrifles.gov.in. There are total 754 numbers of vacancies for the rifleman post. The application Assam Rifles Recruitment Rally 2020 of the posts need to be submitted through the offline process to the address mentioned in the advertisement which can be downloaded from the link given below . We have given there the vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, recruitment, salary scale, general instruction, important dates for the Assam Rifles Recruitment Rally 2020.
Vacant seats (total)
Technical and Tradesmen Rally
Assam Rifles Tradesman Tradesmen educational qualification:
- Candidates should have completed MA in hindi/ English from an affiliated University and or B.A in hindi / english as compulsory subjects. Candidates must have persuaded a diploma or certificate course in translation work from hindi to English vice versa from Central /State Government offices. For the post of Hindi translator only for the male candidates.
- Religious Teacher Post: Applicants must have qualified graduation with Madhyama in Sanskrit or Bhushan in hindi for Religious Teacher.
- Candidates should have passed Matric or comparable from an recognized board or University or Diploma in Civil engineering from a recalled institution for the post of Building and Road.
- Aspirant must have passed matriculation or equivalent diploma in nursing from a recognized council.candidates must have working knowledge of hindi for the post of staff nurse.
- Candidates must have passed senior secondary School certificate examination form popular board or University equivalent Candidates must have English typing speed minimum 35 words per minute on computer or hindi typing minimum speed 30 words per minute for the post of clerk only male.
- Applicants must be qualified senior secondary School certificate diploma in stenography for the post of personal assistant male only.
- Candidates must have passed 10th standard with science, mathematics, English for the post of electrical fitter signal.Male only.
- Candidates must have qualify their 10th standard and must have completed industrial training institute certificate in electrician trade from a recognized institute for the post of lineman.
- Candidates should have passed higher secondary examination and must have 3 years diploma certificate in radio television technology or electronics or telecommunication or computer or electrical or mechanical engineering or domestic appliances from recognized Institute for the Assam Rifles Recruitment Rally 2020 of radio mechanic male only.
- Applicants must have passed for the post Armourer only male.
- Candidates should have passed 10 class and opt certificate course in industrial training of automobile engineering trade from affiliated institute in the post of engineer artificial.
- Passed 10th standard and completed industrial training Institute certificate of surveyor for the post of surveyor .
- Qualified 10 class examination and pursued industrial training Institute certificate of grade recruitment of electrician.
- Applicants must qualified 10th standard pursued industrial training Institute certificate of plumber trade post plumber.
- Candidates should have passed class 10 with English, mathematics, science biology Post Nursing assistant.
- Passed 10+2 with a diploma in operation theatre technician.post operation theatre technician.
- Qualified 10+2 and pursued diploma in physio therapist Assam Rifles Recruitment Rally 2020 for physiotherapist.
- 10th pass with English, mathematics and science post of laboratory assistant.
- 10+2 qualified must have completed 2 years degree or diploma course from Central or State affiliated followed by an internship post of pharmacist.
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 followed by a diploma course in radiology from recognized Institute post of x-ray assistant.
- Applicants must quality higher secondary examination followed by 2 years diploma certificate in veterinary sciences and must have 1 year experience in veterinary field.post veterinary field assistant.
- Candidates must have qualified 10th standard with English, Mathematics and science post of female attendant.
- 10th pass for the post of female safai
- Minimum 10th standard required for the post of cook
- 10th pass for the post of malai safai.
- 10 passed for post washerman
- Qualified 10th standard for Barbar.
- 10th pass for post equipment and boot repairer.
- 10 passed for the post tailor.
- Candidates should have qualified 10th class for post of carpenter.
Monthly Salary / Remuneration:
Payroll and other allowances will be allotted by the Assam Rifles personnels.
Physical Standard Requirment:
Candidates will have to give PET physical efficiency test. Female candidates will need to run for 5km within 24 mins. Male candidates will need to run 1.6 km before 8.30 mins to get qualified. Physical handicapped and ex servicemen will not have to take part in PET.
Application fee is rupees 100 to 200 according to your job criteria.If candidates are enrolled in the list on the basis of merit they will be selected for the training.
Applicants will have to seat for four levels of test firstly physical efficiency test followed by written test, skill test, medical test.
Important Dates of Assam Rifles Recruitment Rally:
Last date of application submission
20th December 2020
5th January 2020
How to apply:
For more information, visit the official websites –
- Official Website – assamrifles.gov.in
- Download Official Notification – Click here.