THE ASSAM CO-OPERATIVE APEX BANK RECRUITMENT 2020 PO ASSISTANT CASHIER VACANCY
Assam Co Operative Apex Bank has announced official notification for recruitment of Probationary Officer (PO) & Assistant cum Cashier vacancy 2020. There are total 55 vacancies according to the post. The application of the posts will be fill up through off-line mode by official website. We have given here the vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, Assam Co Operative Apex Bank Recruitment 2020 salary scale, general instruction, selection, important dates according to the post. For all the information visit here www.apexbankassam.com.
POST & VACANCY:
- Contractual Probationary Officer – 20
- Contractual Assistant cum Assistant Cashier – 35
- The essential educational qualification for the post is the candidate has to pass Graduation or Post Graduation or its equivalent in any discipline from any Government recognised University.
- The Preferred Qualification for the post is MBA, MCA etc.
- There will be some sort of experience recommended for the post.
- The candidate should have a good knowledge in Computer.
- The minimum age limit is 21 years.
- The upper age limit is 26 to 28 years.
- The age of the candidate should be between the limits.
- The age limit is decided according to the official notification.
Contractual Probationary Officer
- The salary for the post is Rs. 25000/- per month as per official notification.
Contractual Assistant cum Assistant Cashier
- The salary for the post is Rs. 15000/- per month as per official notification.
- The candidate should be a citizen of India.
- Any candidate can be rejected if any fault will found.
- There will be no TA applicable before selection.
- The applicant should fill the form carefully as per rules and regulation.
- The application should be filling up through offline mode only.
- 2 passport size photographs with signature are required to fill the application.
- The candidate has to submit relevant documents.
Selection process will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates through a letter and it will also be published on the website of the bank.
- Phase I – Written Test.
- Phase II – interview.
More information related to it visit the links given below –