Assam Agriculture Department Recruitment 2020 ATM BTM Vacancy 601 Posts Application Form Eligibility Criteria
Assam Agriculture Department Recruitment 2020 Vacancy ATM BTM Posts Application Form: Office of The Director, Agriculture Department of Assam, has announced recruitment notification for various posts in for ATM BTM. There are total 601 numbers of vacancies. The application of the posts Agriculture Dept Assam Recruitment 2020 will be fill up through on-line mode by official website which isnmaet.css-atmaassamrecruitment2020.com. We have given here the vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, recruitment, salary scale, general instruction, selection, important dates for the Assam Agriculture Department, CSS ATMA Assam Recruitment 2020.
POST & VACANCY:
Deputy Project Director
Accountant Cum Clerk
Block Technology Manager
Assistant Technology Manager
- The essential educational qualification for State Coordinator post is the candidate has to pass Post Graduate Degree from any Government recognised University.
- The subject recommended for State Coordinator post is mention below:-
- There will be some sort of experience recommended for the post.
- The educational qualification may differ according to the posts.
- The maximum age limit is 45 to 62 years.
- The age of the candidate should be between the limits.
- The age limit is decided according to the relaxation.
- The age should be applicable according to the posts.
- The salary is decided according to the post and qualification.
- The salary scale for State Coordinator post is of Rs. 50000/- as per month.
- The salary scale for other posts may differ.
- The candidates only have to use Black Ball Pen for exam.
- Use of any gadget should be punishable.
- The candidates have to give the exam in OMR sheet.
- No TA will be paid for selection phases.
- The candidates have to pay their application fee through online mode only.
- The candidates have to pay Rs. 125/- to 250/- according to the eligibility.
- The selection will be done through some steps according to the post.
- Phase I – Written Test
- Phase II – Final Merit List.
IMPORTANT DATES OF RECRUITMENT ASSAM AGRICULTURE DEPT:
- Online application – Ongoing.
- Last date for submission of application –
For more information, visit the following links below –
- Official Websites – NMAET.css-atmaassamrecruitment2020.com.
- Download Advertisement Notification – Click here.