APPSC will conduct mains exam for AEE in 2023 for those who have passed the screening test which was conducted on 6-11-2023. The expected exam date for the main test of Andhra Pradesh PSC (APPSC) Assistant Executive Engineer (AEE) in 2023 has been discussed below. Civil Mechanical Agricultural engineer of 748 vacancy posts will be recruited through the exam. The advertisement for the APPSC AEE recruitment was 06/2023. Individual Admit card Hall Ticket download link for the APPSC AEE main exam has been given below. For more information, visit the official website which is – psc.ap.gov.in.
APPSC AEE Mains Test Date 2023:
Screening test was earlier scheduled to be 3-5 November 2023. Later the exam date was postponed to 6-11-2023. Screening or prelims exam of all the civil, mechanical and agricultural engineering was 6th November 2023. Recently APPSC has published the answer key / merit list and the names of qualified candidates who will appear in the Mains exam. Total number of candidates who were qualified for the mains or 2nd step of the exam is 34600. Exam date has not been published by the AP PSC board. Expected / probable exam date will be notified later.
APPSC AEE Hall Ticket Overview 2023
|Name of The Organization||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Executive Engineers|
|Exam Date||Available Soon|
|Admit Card Released Date||Available Soon|
Download individual admit card hall ticket online:
Candidates will be able to download their individual admit card hall ticket for the AEE mains exam 2023. Once the APPSC board uploads the same on their official portal, it will be available for download. Entry in the exam hall is only possible through admit card.
Important Study Material for Exam-
1. Reasoning for APPSC AEE Exam
2. Arithmetic for APPSC AEE Exam
APPSC AEE Hall Ticket Document Required
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- College ID
- PAN Card
APPSC AEE Hall Ticket Data Mention
- Candidate’s full name
- Name of the exam
- Reporting time and exam duration
- Signature of the candidate
- Exam Date
- Date of birth
- Candidate’s gender
- Examination center
- Category to which the candidate belongs (unreserved/reserved)
- Application number/Registration number
- Description of the exam (shifts, subjects)
APPSC AEE Syllabus 2023
|Paper 1||General Studies and Mental Ability||150|
|Paper 2||Electrical Engineering||75|
|Civil and Mechanical Engineering||75|
|Paper 3||Mechanical Engineering||50|
General Studies and Mental Ability
- Events of national and international importance included
- Current affairs– international
- National and regional
- Physical geography of India sub-continent
- Disaster management vulnerability profile
- Application of Remote Sensing and GIS in the assessment of Disaster
- Social- economic and political history of modern India with emphases on Indian national movement
- Indian polity and governance:
- Constitutional issues
- Political and legal implications/problems.
- Public policy
- General Science and it applications to the day to day life Contemporary developments in Science & Technology and information Technology
- Reforms and e-governance initiatives
- Economic development in India since independence
- prevention and mitigation strategies
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
- Logical Reasoning
- Analytical ability and data interpretation
Civil and Mechanical Engineering
- Applying the Equation of Equilibrium
- Planar Trusses; Friction; Simple Stresses & Strains
- Elasticity and plasticity
- Types of stresses & strains
- Generalized Hooke’s law
- Strength of Material-Forces
- moments, Equilibrium
- Flexural Stresses
- Various theories of failure
- Thin & Thick Cylinders and Spherical shells
- Fluid Mechanic and Machinery
- Fluid statics
- Different theories of Failure, Torsion of Circular Shafts
- Hydro Projects And Plant.
- Principal Stresses and Strains,Shear Force (S.F) and Bending Moment (B.M)
- Velocity and acceleration
- Pressure Compensated Pumps
- Fluid kinematics
- Basics of turbo machinery
- Pressure measurement
- Performance of hydraulic turbines Counterbalance Valves
- DC Generators and Motors
- 3-Phase Induction Motors
- 3-Phase Alternators
- Electric Circuits
- Electrical Measurements and Instruments
- 3-Phase Synchronous Motors
- Single phase induction Motors
- Underground Cables
- Fault Calculations
- Generating Stations
- Economic Aspects
- Utilization of Electrical Energy.
- Circuit Breakers
- Transmission & Distribution
- Over Head Line Insulators
How to Download admit card for AP AEE Mains Test 2023:
Below is the detailed procedure to download the hall ticket or admit card –
1) Click the link given below.
2) Enter your roll number.
3) Click on “Download admit Card” for the above mentioned exam.
If you have forgotten the user id password or roll number / registration number, you should contact the Public Service Commission.
Link for admit card download – Click Here.
For study materials, online mock test, solved previous years question paper of UPSC and other state PCS – log on to www.jobsandhan.com.