APOSS Inter Results 2021: The Andhra Pradesh Open School Society will soon declare the results of the intermediate examinations online. The results will be announced by the officials on the home page of APOSS, the address to which is www.apopenschool.org. The students who are eagerly waiting for their results can view by using their individual hall ticket number. Once the results are announced candidates should get themselves registered for admission which they must do online.
Also Check – APOSS SSC Results 2021.
APOSS Inter Results 2021 Marks & Details
|Name of the Authority||AP Open School Society|
|Class Name||12th (Intermediate)|
|Status of APOSS 2021 Inter Result||Not Release yet|
|Date of AP Open Inter 2021 Results||July 2021 (Expected)|
It is advisory to pay the respective and prescribed fee within the mentioned duration. APOSS intermediate examination results will be declared online, and the candidates who have been successful in the examination will be issued a mark sheet holding a record of that. Please read the article to find some closure in the matter.
How to check apopenschool.org Inter results online?
If you are wondering how to view the results once they are out on the official website, we have arranged a few steps that will guide you through the process.
- Step 1: please visit the official website of the board i.e. www.apopenschool.org or apopenschool.ap.gov.in.
- Step 2: within the homepage find and click on the link named as “results of inter examination”.
- Step 3: at this stage you will have to enter your hall ticket number correctly to access your results.
- Step 4: click on the “submit” button and the results will appear on the screen.
- Step 5: do not forget to save the result and print a hard copy of it. That will prove very useful in the future.
Facts on AP Open Inter 2021 Results
- APOSS provides a provision for re-totalling or re-counting of answer scripts for those candidates who are not satisfied with the marks that they have scored in the final intermediate examination.
- However candidates must note that at the time of re-counting answer scripts will not be considered for re-evaluation.
- Candidates apply for such provision once the results have been declared.
- The candidates will have to pay a specific amount of fee for each paper they desire to be re-counted for alteration in the marks.
- If a candidate has failed in any of the subjects, then APOSS provides a provision wherein they can apply for improvement in such subjects.
- In this case also candidates are expected to pay the requisite fee within the specified time. The registration process will be same as that of the original intermediate examination.
Important Links to check APOSS 12th Results
APOSS is an autonomous institute which is registered under the state board of Andhra Pradesh public societies Act. It was established on 20th February 1991 and went on to be initiated on 17th March 1991. For more updated details on the examination results please visit the official home page.