Annamalai University DDE Exam Hall Ticket 2021: Hall ticket or Admit card is an important document which all the candidates need to carry in the exam hall to be able to seat in exam. Annamalai University DDE Exam Hall ticket is a mandatory document that candidates can download from the Official Website. If any candidate faces any problem during downloading the hall ticket then they must inform the Controller of Examination Immediately about it. Also if any information in the hall ticket came out wrong then the applicant should inform it to the authority immediately. The exam time table of Annamalai University has already been released in the official website. Candidates can check the Exam schedule by visiting the website. The link has been given below. Candidates can download the Annamalai University 2020 hall ticket from the link below.
How to download annamaliuniversity.ac.in Exam Hall Ticket online?
The students who are appearing for Annamalai University exam 2020 can download the hall ticket from the official website. Candidates can follow the below mentioned steps to download the Admit card –
- Visit the official website, www.annamalaiuniversity.ac.in.
- Click on the Examination Button visible on the page.
- Then A new window will appear
- Click on the hall ticket button there.
- Enter your Roll no / Register No.
- Hall Ticket will appear on the screen.
- Then check every details present in the hall ticket.
Instructions to Candidates for Annamalai University Exam hall Ticket
- Candidates must visit the exam center before 30 minutes.
- Keeping Mobile in the examination hall is strictly prohibited.
- Don’t write any unnecessary things in the Question Paper and Answer sheet.
- And don’t create any noises in the examination hall.