Anna University Hall Ticket 2020: The Anna University will announce the issue of its hall ticket any time soon. The Anna University will be conducting its annual examination and the students who have applied for the examination will have to obtain the admit card or the hall ticket of the examination before appearing at the examination venue. The admit card can be obtained by the office of the Anna University or the easiest way to obtain the admit card is download it through the official website of the Anna University.
Also Check – Anna University Results 2020.
To access the admit card the student will need to first login to the website of the Anna University and then provide the name and the registration number of the student. The links to download the Anna University admit card will be provided in this article. This article provides all the necessary detail concerning the examination process; admit card and the date schedule of the Anna University.
Anna University BA, BSc, BCom Exam Hall Tickets 2020
The admit card is very important for the students of the Anna University to appear for the examination. The link will be provided in this article. The admit card contains all the details of the student and the examination that is necessary for the examination process to take place. The admit card consists of name, date of birth, college code, registration number, session, degree, examination type, course type, subjects chosen and the venue for the examination.
How to download annauniv.edu.in Exam Hall Ticket Online?
- Login to the official website of the Anna University www.annauniv.edu.in
- The main page of the university will be displayed
- Enter the student login by entering the user name and password
- Search for the recent news and notification section
- Search for the examinations link
- Select the examination type
- Click on download the Anna University admit card option
- Enter the name and registration number
- Your admit card will be displayed and ready for download
- Check the details of the admit card and hit on the submit option
- Don’t forget to print it out.
The admit card must be carried to the examination hall during all the examinations. Along with the admit card a valid identity card of the student should be carried along to the examination hall. Without these two documents the students will not be allowed to sit for the examination.