ALLAMA IQBAL OPEN UNIVERSITY MERIT LIST 2021-2022: The Allama Iqbal Open University (AIOU) will be releasing its merit lists for the spring/fall session admissions. Students who seek admission in the University must register themselves by filling out the online application form and paying the application fee. These should be done online in the official website of the University. The merit list can be checked after applying online and the candidate must also be eligible for admission according to the criteria set by the University. The link to check the merit list will be available here in this article. Please read this article carefully for every important detail.
Also Check – Peshawar University Merit List 2021.
AIOU Admission 2021 Merit List
|Name of University||Allama Iqbal Open University|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Courses offered||MA,MSC,MPHIL, BA, BS,BCOM|
The dates for release of the University merit list along with the admission procedure and notices will be provided in this article. The seats available for every course will also be updated soon in this article. Once the dates are confirmed by the University officials we will immediately update them in this article. So keep visiting our website for fresh updates. The merit list can be checked at www.adms.aiou.edu.pk . After the first merit list, the second, third and final merit lists will be published according to the seat capacity of different colleges.
AIOU MERIT LIST 2021 Download
The merit list will be based on the score of the candidate obtained in the last qualifying examination. As there will be no entrance examinations held for admission. The merit list will contain the name of the candidate, merit score and application number of the candidate. No documents will be needed to check the merit list
AIOU Admission ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA 2021
The eligibility criteria for admission in the University will be set up by the University. First of all the candidate should be qualified in the last qualifying examination. The candidate should have obtained 50 percent or more. This can be changed by the University. The honors students must have obtained 60 percent or more in the concerned subject.
HOW TO Download adms.aiou.edu.pk MERIT LIST for BSc MSc
- Visit the official website of the University www.adms.aiou.edu.pk
- Search for the link to check the fall/spring session merit list
- Click on the link
- Click on the college applied by the candidate
- Click on the link of the desired course merit list
- The merit list will be displayed on the screen
- Check the merit list and also download it
- A valid identity proof belonging to the candidate or the candidate’s parents like the voter’s ID, bank passbook, passport etc
- A valid age proof like the birth certificate of the candidate
- Pass certificate and mark sheet of class X and XII
- Character certificate issued by the Principal of the institution last attended or signed by a gazetted officers
- Migration certificate and transfer Certificate
- Caste certificate
- Category Certificates
- Passport sized photographs of the candidate