Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2023 Class IV posts Vacancy Application Form AHC Group 4 Recruitment Sweeper Cook Mali Farash
Allahabad High Court Class 4 Recruitment 2023 Allahabad HC Group IV Vacancy Application Form: Sweeper, Cook, Mail and Farrash and various other Class IV posts will be recruited in AHC or Allahabad High Court. The Allahabad HC has invited application from eligible candidates for the various posts of Class 4 staffs in 2023. Eligible candidates should send their application to Aptech Limited, Regional Office, Aptech Limited, 1st Floor, Levana Cyber Heights. Opp. Indira Gandhi Pratisthan, Vibhuti Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow- 226010. Starting date of submission of application form is 06.02.18 and it will continue till 26.02.18. A male candidate who has more than one wife or a female candidate who has married a person already having a wife living shall not be eligible for the post. Candidates need to be physically fit for this post. Now in the following parts we have discussed some of the important aspects of the Allahabad HC Recruitment 2023 notification which the candidates willing to apply for the Allahabad Group 4 (Class IV) posts must know like – vacancy details, reservation details, age limits, required educational qualification, salary structure, selection process and eligibility criteria etc.
Details of the post and vacancy
- Sweeper – 67 posts
- Cook – 03 posts
- Mail – 03 posts
- Farrash – 18 posts
Category wise percentage of vacancies
- Other backward classes – 27%
- Scheduled castes – 21%
- Scheduled tribes – 02%
Click to see – UP GDS Result 2017 Gramin Dak Sevak Merit List
- Women – 20%
- Dependent of freedom fighters (D.F.F.) – 02%
- Ex-servicemen (E.S.M.) – 05%
- Physically Handicapped (P.H.) – 03%
Important dates of recruitment
- Starting date for submission of application form – 06.02.18
- Last date for submission of application form – 26.02.18
Required educational qualification for the post
Candidates must have passed Class V from any recognized institution and they must also have one year work experience in respective field from any organisation of the Government or instrumentality of the state.
Recruited Class IV Staffs in Allahabad High Court will be paid monthly Rs 5200- 20220 + G.P. of Rs 1800.
Candidates should be minimum 18 years and maximum 35 years as on 01.07.23 that is they must not be born before 02.07.1983 and after 01.07.00.
Upper age limit is relaxable by-
- 5 years for SC/ ST/ OBC, Dependents of freedom fighters and skilled sports persons.
- 3 years for Ex-servicemen of state of Uttar Pradesh.
- 15 years for Physically challenged category of the state of Uttar Pradesh.
- General (Unreserved) / Other backward class of U.P. – RS 300
- SC/ ST of U.P. – Rs 200
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of experience and interview.
How to apply
Candidates can download the application form through the website www.allahabadhighcourt.in. Before filling the application form candidates must go through the instructions properly prescribed by the official authority of AHC in the Allahabad HC Recruitment 2023 advertisement notification 2023. They need to submit all the relevant documents that have been asked to submit with the application form. The complete application form in a closed envelope containing two self addressed envelope and postage stamps of Rs 41 should be sent by speed post/ registered post to the address mentioned above.
For more information regarding Allahabad HC Class 4 Staffs Recruitment and application form, visit the following links below –
- Official Website – www.allahbadhighcourt.in.
- Download Advertisement Notification – Click here.
- Download Application Form –
Application form for the post of Sweeper – Click here
Application form for the post of Cook – Click here
Application form for the post of Mali – Click here
Application form for the post of Farrash – Click here
Allahabad High Court Junior Assistant Stenographer Recruitment 2017 Notification Category C D Cadre Vacancy 4386 posts
Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Stenographer Grade 3 Category C D posts Application Form for Junior Assistant Tubewell operator sweeper office peon posts – The Uttar Pradesh Civil court staff centralized Recruitment cell has announced Allahabad HC Recruitment 2023 notification for the various category cadre posts in Allahabad High Court. The application of the post will be Fill-up through on line mode by official website. The total number of vacancies is 4386. For more information follow official website www.allahabadhighcourt.in.
ALLAHABAD HIGH COURT POST AND VACANCIES:
- Stenographer Grade 3 – 543 posts
- Junior assistant and paid apprentice – 1786 posts
- Drivers – 37 posts
- Tube well operator cum electrician, Process server, Sweeper, office peon – 2023 postS
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION FOR ALLAHABAD HIGH COURT CATEGORY C D POSTS:
- Graduation with diploma or certificate in stenography along with ccc certificate issued by DOEACC.
- 25/30 words per minutes for Hindi / English type writing on computer.
- Various qualifications needed for various post.
- 18 years to 40years of age. As on 1.07.2023
The recruited staffs will be paid in the pay band Rs, 5200-20220/= grade pay Rs, 2800/-
- The applicant should fill the form carefully as per rules and regulation.
- The applicant Have to pay fees through online portal.
- WRITTEN EXAMINATION
- TYPING TEST
Post cadre no 1, 2 candidates of General and OBC category shall have to pay Rs, 750/-
Belonging to sc/St candidates of Uttar Pradesh only shall have to pay Rs, 500/-
Post cadre no 3, 4 candidates of General and OBC category shall have to pay Rs, 500/-
Belonging to sc/St candidates of Uttar Pradesh only shall have to pay Rs, 300/-
IMPORTANT DATES OF RECRUITMENT:
- Starting date of submission : 2.8.2023
- Last date of submission :22.8.2023