Allahabad High Court Recruitment in High Court of Judicature at Allahabad 2017 Additional Private Secretary Vacancy (APS) 2017
Allahabad High Court Additional Private Secretary APS Recruitment 2017: Above court of Judicature announced application for Allahabad HC Additional Private Secretary Recruitment 2020 Exam. The application of the posts will be fill up through on-line mode by official website www.allahabadhighcourt.in. We have given here the vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, salary scale, general instruction, selection, important dates according to the post of APS. The time & dates will be announced official website.
POST & VACANCY:
|Name of the post||No. Of vacancy|
|Additional Private Secretary||39|
- Vacancies are also reserved for SC, ST, OBC & PWD candidates.
- The essential educational qualification for the Additional Private Secretary post is the candidate has to pass a Degree or its equivalent from any Government recognised University.
- The candidates must have knowledge of English shorthand & computer.
- Age of the candidates should not less than 21 years.
- Upper Age Limit is 35 years.
- The age of the candidate should be between the limits.
- For the relaxation details visit to the official notification.
The salary scale of Additional Private Secretary post is given below:-
- Pay Scale – Rs. 9300-34800/-.
- Grade pay – Rs. 4800/-.
- Pay band -2
- Pay matrix level is 8 Rs. 47600-151100/-.
- There are some sorts of other allowances applicable.
- The candidates can pay the application fee by which they are comfortable.
- The photograph and signature should be within limits according to HCJ.
- The candidate has to submit relevant documents.
|SC & ST of U.P||500|
The selection will be done through some steps according to the post. Phase I & II is the most essential step for selection.
- Phase I – Written Test
- Phase II – Shorthand / Computer Knowledge Test
- Phase III – Final Merit List
IMPORTANT DATES OF RECRUITMENT:
- Online application is already starts from 7th
- Last date for submission of online application – 21.11.2017
- Last date for submission of application fee – 22.11.2017.
For more information, visit the links below –
Official website – Click here.
All the Best!!