AKTU Carry Over Result 2021: The UPTU, popularly known as Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam University (AKTU) organizes a re-examination procedure for the candidates who haven’t been able to clear the semester exams. This examination is commonly referred to as the carry over examination. Candidates, who have any backlogs due in any semester, can prepare well for the carry over examination.
This examination is conducted under all UG / PG courses offered by the university. Prospective candidates will have to fill a form for carry over examination and are also required to pay a fee as will be mentioned by the officials. The exam forms for the backlog students will be released only after announcement of the results of regular semester. However, the fee for clearing backlogs will be different from the regular exams. The candidates will be intimated about the exam dates for clearing the backlogs, online, through the official website of UPTU.
Also Check – AKTU One View Result 2021 for Semesters.
AKTU Carry Over Exam Result for Odd & Even Semester
Candidates who are not satisfied with the marks scored by them in the semester exams can apply for re-evaluation. If the students had expected a better score, than what was declared in the results, they can opt for re-evaluation. Candidates should be confident about their marks being increased. The officials will soon release all the necessary information regarding re-evaluation of papers on their official website.
Candidates must fill the form for re-evaluation, notifying their request for the same. A separate fee has to submitted for this procedure. The candidates must post such application within the time period specified. Any delay will not be accepted by the officials. The candidates will be intimated about the release of re-evaluated result through the official website. It is advisable to visit the official website to check for any update.
How to check aktu.ac.in Carry Over Result online?
- Visit the official website of the university through the link @ www.aktu.ac.in
- The link will redirect to the homepage. Within the homepage click on result tab.
- Click on “student result data”. In it click on “one-view display”.
- You will be redirected to the result window. Type the roll number allotted at the time of examination. And then click on the “search” button. The results for carry over examination will appear on the screen.
- Check your own result. Do not forget to take a print out of the result. Keep the hardcopy safely, as it might be required in the future.
Link to check AKTU Carry Over Result – Click Here.
For latest updates on AKTU Carry Over Result 2021, keep visiting www.jobsandhan.com.