AIIMS Bhubaneswar Staff Nurse Recruitment 2020 All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar Senior Nursing Officer Grade 1 Vacancy
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Staff Nurse Recruitment 2020 Advertisement Notification: AIIMS have invited to apply for the post of Senior Nursing Officer/ Staff Nurse Grade 1 and Nursing Officer/ Staff Nurse Grade 2. The applicants can only submit application through online medium. The AIIMS Bhubaneswar Staff Nurse Recruitment 2020 online registration is available on AIIMS Bhubaneswar official website www.aiimbhubaneswar.edu.in within 25th December 2020 (If the submission date is under non working days then it will be so extended on the next working day). Read the age limit, education qualification requirement, salary scale and other details for the AIIMS Bhubaneswar Staff Nurse Recruitment 2020.
Post & Vacancy Details:
VACANT SEAT (TOTAL)
Senior Nursing Officer/ Staff Nurse Grade 1
Nursing Officer/ Staff Nurse Grade 2
Category wise vacancy break up –
Grade 1 Vacancy
Grade 2 Vacancy
AIIMS Staff Nurse Eligibility Criteria/ Educational Qualification:
The candidates those are applying for Senior Nursing Officer/ Staff Nurse Grade 1 must have completed B.Sc Nursing (4 years course) or B.Sc post certificate or equivalent Nursing (post basic) from any institution or University affiliated to the Nursing Council. The candidates applying for NO / SN Grade 2 AIIMS Bhubaneswar Staff Nurse Recruitment 2020 should have passed B.Sc (Hons) Nursing/ B.Sc Nursing or B.Sc (Post Certificate) post basic B.Sc from Indian Nursing Council.Registered as Nurses & Midwifery in state/Indian Nursing Council.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Staff Nurse Salary:
AIIMS had pre decided the scale of payment and GP for the post of Senior Nursing Officer/ Staff Nurse Grade 1 is Rupees 9300- 348000 and GP rupees 4800 and for NO / SN Grade 2 is Rupees 9300- 34800 plus GP 4600.
Candidates applying Senior Nursing Officer/ Staff Nurse Grade 1 in AIIMS must be within 21 to 35 years and 21- 30 years for NO / SN Grade 2 .(as per 01.01.18).
Application fee is 1000 Rs only. Candidates can only pay application fee via online procedure. Candidates under SC/ ST/ OBC PWD women candidates of any community will not have to pay the application fee.
Important Dates of Recruitment:
- Last date for submission of online application –
Other Important Information:
- Admit Cards or Call letter must be downloaded online before the examination.
- Candidates must have three years of experience for SN Grade 2 with at least 200 bedded hospital or any healthcare organizations.
- Applicants should have experienced minimum 50 bedded hospital.
- Candidates first need to clear CBT written examination with outstanding marks.
- The shortlisted candidates are only allowed to seat for the Proficiency Test.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for document verification.
How to Apply:
Follow the procedure of applying online on the official website and read the detailed notification advertisement published officially. Follow the links to know more regarding the AIIMS Bhubaneswar Staff Nurse Recruitment Notification 2020 –
- Oficial website – www.aiimbhubaneswar.edu.in.
- Download Recruitment Advertisement Notification – Click here