CG TET 2017 Notification Primary & Upper Primary Teacher Eligibility Test December 2017 2018 Exam CGVYAPAM.choice.gov.in
CG TET 2017 Notification CGVyapam Primary & Upper Primary TET: Application form fill up has already been started. Primary and Upper Primary Teachers will be recruited through the CG TET 16 Exam in the Govt Primary and Junior High Schools. D.Ed / B.Ed is must or necessary for applying to the post. It is also mandatory for the candidates to have minimum 50% marks for the CG Primary TET 16 exam. Other details have been mentioned below which has been summarized from the notification published on official website cgvyapam.choice.gov.in and www.scert.cg.gov.in.
|Name of the post|
|Upper Primary Teacher|
- The essential educational qualification for class 1 to 5 the candidate has to pass 10+2 or its equivalent from any Government recognised Board.
- On the other hand for class 6 to 8 the candidate has to pass Degree from any Government recognised University.
- For both the posts the candidates have to complete diploma in B.ed & B.El.Ed.
- Diploma will be applicable on basis of post preference.
The selection will be done through written test which is divided into two parts. After selected in the examination candidates have to submit necessary documents to the CG vyapam officials. If any dispute found in documents the candidate must be rejected in that very moment.
|Only for one test (Rs)||For both the test (Rs)|
Number of vacancy for the CG TET 17 has not been declared yet. Merit list will be published after the exam and vacancy list will depend on the vacant seats during that recruitment time only.
Click to see – CG TET Exam Syllabus Pattern Primary Teacher Recruitment Process.
Teachers recruited through the Primary and upper primary level CG TET 17 by CG VYAPAM will be given different salary scale. The primary level teachers who will be posted in Primary school will teach the students of Class 1 (one) to class 5 (five). The upper primary teachers will be posted in Junior High Schools who will teach students of Class 6 (six) to Class 8 (eight). So, their pay scale will vary as per the teacher recruitment norms of CG. Other than the basic pay scale / band, various allowances will also be included in their monthly salary.
CGVYAPAM has not mentioned about the Lower Limit and Upper Limit for the TET 17 exam. They have not declared anything about the age relaxation.
How to Apply:
Candidates will need to apply online through the official website of CG Vyapam. Keep a hard copy of the computer generated application form. You may need to show the same in the exam hall. There is a detailed guide on their official website about how to fill up the application form.
Important Date of CG TET 2017:
- Online application starts from – 07.11.2017 (Tuesday)
- Last date for submission of online application – 27.11.2017 (Monday)
- Date for Admit Card – 11.12.2017 (Monday)
- Date for examination – 17.12.2017
- Time for examination – 9.30 to 12.15 pm & 2.00 to 4.45 pm.
If you have any query regarding the application form fill up, you can contact on their toll free number. You can mail at [email protected] or call in helpline that is 0771-4019274.
For more details please log on to following links.