Descriptive Sample Question Paper Model Test Question for BSF ASI (RM) Exam
BSF ASI (RM) HC (RO) Exam contains two papers in which one question paper consists of Descriptive Question Paper of 200 marks for ASI (RM) and 100 marks paper for HC (RO). These descriptive tests are mandatory and required to be dealt with care for final shortlisting of candidates. One should try to achieve more marks in this descriptive test. You can download the model question paper or sample test paper for practice. Remember these questions are for practice purpose, you need to solve more and more question in this descriptive test. The model descriptive question paper is for BSF ASI RM exam is available to download.
Download Sample Question for BSF ASI (RM) HC (RO) Descriptive Test:
The descriptive exam will be conducted on December 2016. So, candidates should solve question as much as they can. The question paper will consist of questions from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and electronics. Nature of the test and some model questions are discussed below.
Click to see – BSF ASI (RM) HC (RO) Cut Off Marks 2016 Screening Test Expected.
Physics Descriptive Paper Model Question:
1) What are superconductors? Give an example of Superconductor.
2) Give an example of a situation in which an applied force does not result in changing in kinetic energy.
3) What are the different types of equilibrium, explain.
4) Define Simple Harmonic Motion. Give an example of SHM.
5) What is universal law of Gravitation?
6) Can a simple pendulum experiment be conducted inside a satellite? Explain.
Click to see Sample Question of BSF ASI HC – Download Model Paper PDF.
Chemistry Model Question:
1) What is the law of definite proportion?
2) What is avogadro’s law? Explain.
3) What are the main features of Dalton’s Law?
4) State Faraday’s Law of electrolytes.
5) What is shape selective catalysis?
Click to see – Exam Pattern BSF ASI (RM) HC (RO) Syllabus Selection Process.
Electronics Model Questions:
1) Explain how a diode works as a rectifier.
2) Sate Joule’s Law and explain.
3) What is the definition of conductivity?
4) What is the basic difference between pnp and npn transistor?
5) What is toroid?
6) What is cyclotron? Where it is used?
For more study materials, visit regularly www.jobsandhan.com.