TNPSC Assistant Director Exam Syllabus 2020 has been provided here. Download the detailed TN Assistant Director of industries and Commerce (Technical) and Assistant Superintendent (Chemical Wing) Exam Pattern, Selection Process, Written Exam Syllabus etc from the article below.
TNPSC Assistant Director & Superintendent Selection process:
Selection will be based on following steps –
- Written Exam (OMR Based) – 500 Marks,
- Interview & Records – 70 Marks.
TNPSC Assistant Director & Assistant Superintendent Exam Pattern
Paper 1 Exam Pattern:
- For Assistant Director of Industries and Commerce (Degree standard) – Basics of Engineering – 200 Questions (200 Marks)
- For Assistant Superintendent (Degree standard) Chemical Engineering – 200 Questions (200 Marks)
Paper 2 Exam Pattern:
- General Studies (Degree standard) – 75 questions,
- Aptitude and Mental Ability Test (SSLC Standard) – 25 questions.
(iii) Interview and Records – 70 Marks.
TNPSC Assistant Director of Industries Exam Syllabus (Outline)
Paper 1 – Basics of Engineering Syllabus
- UNIT I – MATHEMATICS:
- Unit II – ENGINEERING PHYSICS:
- UNIT III – ENGINEERING CHEMISTRY:
- UNIT IV – ENGLISH :
- UNIT V – BASICS OF COMPUTER ENGINEERING:
- UNIT VI – BASICS OF CIVIL AND MECHANICAL ENGINEERING:
- UNIT VII – BASICS OF ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING:
- UNIT VIII – PRINCIPLES OF MANAGEMENT:
- UNIT IX – TOTAL QUALITY MANAGEMENT:
- UNIT X – ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING:
TNPSC Assistant Superintendent (Chemical Wing) Exam Syllabus (Outline)
Paper 1 Chemical Engineering Syllabus
- UNIT-I: CHEMICAL PROCESS CALCULATIONS AND CHEMICAL ENGINEERING THERMODYNAMICS
- UNIT- II: MECHANICAL OPERATIONS AND ENGINEERING MATERIALS
- UNIT- III: CHEMICAL TECHNOLOGY AND RENEWABLE ENERGY SOURCES
- UNIT -IV: TRANSFER OPERATIONS
- UNIT – V: CHEMICAL REACTION ENGINEERING
- UNIT – VI: INSTRUMENTATION AND PROCESS CONTROL
- UNIT – VII: NUMERICAL AND COMPUTATIONAL METHODS
- UNIT – VIII: SEPARATION OPERATIONS
- UNIT-IX: ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING AND SAFETY IN CHEMICAL INDUSTRIES
- UNIT – X: DESIGN AND OPTIMIZATION
TNPSC Assistant Director & Superintendent Paper 2 Syllabus
General Studies Syllabus
- UNIT-I : GENERAL SCIENCE
- UNIT-II: CURRENT EVENTS
- UNIT- III: GEOGRAPHY OF INDIA
- UNIT – IV: HISTORY AND CULTURE OF INDIA
- UNIT-V: INDIAN POLITY
- UNIT-VI: INDIAN ECONOMY
- UNIT-VII: INDIAN NATIONAL MOVEMENT
- UNIT- VIII : History, Culture, Heritage and Socio – Political Movements in Tamil Nadu
- UNIT – IX : Development Administration in Tamil Nadu
- UNIT-X: APTITUDE AND MENTAL ABILITY.
Download Link of the TNPSC Assistant Director & Superintendent Exam Syllabus – Click Here (official link).
Examination Centers of TNPSC Assistant Director & Superintendent Posts
Exam Centre name
For more information related to the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Assistant Director of Industries Syllabus, keep visiting www.jobsandhan.com.