SAIL Management Trainees (Technical) Recruitment 2018 MT Through GATE Vacancy Apply Online
- 1 SAIL Management Trainees (Technical) Recruitment 2018 MT Through GATE Vacancy Apply Online
SAIL Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 Vacancy for Management Trainee Technical Through GATE 2018: Steel Authority of India Limited has invited online application for eligible candidates for the post of Management Trainees (Technical) in SAIL through GATE-2018. Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.sail.co.in or www.sailcareers.com from 01.02.18 to 21.02.18. 382 number of vacancies for the post has been advertised. Among these 382 posts, 12 posts are reserved for persons with disability. Selected candidates can be posted to any plant/ unit location of the company. You can check here vacancy details of the Latest SAIL Recruitment 2018, age limits, required educational qualification, salary structure, selection process and eligibility criteria for the MT Recruitment through GATE Score in SAIL.
Details of the post and vacancy
- Mechanical engineering – 125 posts
- Metallurgical engineering – 88 posts
- Electrical engineering – 88 posts
- Chemical engineering – 25 posts
- Instrumentation engineering – 31 posts
- Mining engineering – 25 posts
Category wise number of vacancies
- UR – 191 posts
- OBC – 104 posts
- SC – 58 posts
- ST- 29 posts
Important dates of recruitment
- Starting date of online registration for SAIL MT (Technical) 2018 – 01.02.18
- Closing date of online registration for SAIL MT (Technical) 2018 – 21.02.18
Required educational qualification for the post / Eligibility Criteria
General and OBC (NCL) candidates must have degree in engineering with 65% marks in disciplines of Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Instrumentation and Mining.
SC/ ST/ PWD and Departmental candidates must have secured at least 55% aggregate marks in the qualifying test.
- Basic pay of Rs 20,600 per month in the pay scale of Rs 20600- 46500.
- After completion of one year training, the Management Trainees will be designated as Junior Managers in the pay scale of Rs 24900 – 50500.
Candidates should not be more than 28 years as on 01.02.18 that is they must not born earlier than 01.02.90.
Upper age limit is relaxable by-
- 5 years for SC/ ST and domiciled in the state of J&K from 01.01.80 to 31.12.89
- 3 years for OBC (NCL)
- 10 years for PWD (General), 13 years for PWD (OBC) and 15 years for PWD (SC/ ST)
- Department candidates should not be more than 45 years.
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of GATE 2018 exam paper, company’s recruitment, group discussion and interview.
How to apply
Candidates can apply online through the website www.sail.co.in or www.sailcareers.com. No other mode of application will be accepted. Candidates may be required to take a printout of application form or the payment after the completion of form submission. For more information regarding SAIL MT Recruitment 2018, visit the links –
- Official Website – www.sailcareers.com
- Download Advertisement Notification – Click here
- How to Apply for MT 2018 in SAIL – Click here.
Visit our homepage www.jobsandhan.com for more latest PSU and Engineering Jobs in 2018.