PARLIAMENT OF INDIA TRANSLATOR RECRUITMENT 2020 VACANCY 31 POSTS APPLICATION FORM ONLINE
The Parliament of India/ Lok Sabha has announced recruitment notification for Translator Group ‘B’ Non – Gazetted in Lok Sabha in 2020. There is total number of 31 vacancies for the latest recruitment of the posts through typewritten mode . We have given there the vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, Parliament of India Translator Recruitment 2020, application fees, general instruction, salary scale, selection procedure of the above headline. The official website is www.loksabha.nic.in where you can download the recruitment notification advertisement for the Translator posts.
LOK SABHA POSTS & VACANCY:
Translator – 31 posts.
Posts may be reserved for reserved category candidates also.
Minimum educational qualification required for Translator according to the notification of Lok Sabha is Master’s degree in Hind or English or any discipline with Hindi as a subject from recognised university. For other various post there are qualification different. There will be 2 years of working experience is needed for the above post. More details of the posts visit to the official website.
- The age should be max. 27 – 29
- Relaxation details
- SC/ST – 5 to 10 years.
- Other Backward Class – 3 to 8 years.
- Others (GEN) – 3years if in service of any.
- Ex serviceman – max. 45-48
- More details download the official notification.
Salary scale for Translator post is pay band is 9300-34800 (PB2) along with Grade Pay of Rs. 4800/-. All type of pay including in it. For details information download the Parliament of India Translator Recruitment 2020 notification.
- Phase I – Preliminary – the examination syllabus divide in 3 parts. Both the parts are 50 marks each.
- Phase II – Main Examination. This has two papers. Paper 1 has two parts with 75 marks each and paper two has also two part 50 marks each.
- Candidates have to fill the application in a type written/ printed matter.
- Applicants should affix two self attested identical recent.
- The candidates have to send the application to joint recruitment cell, lok sabha secretariat, room no.521, parliament house annexe, new Delhi – 110001
- Candidates have genuine certificates.
- For the handicapped candidates they have to submit the ‘disability certificate.
- For the age relaxation they had a valid caste certificate.
IMPORTANT DATES OF Parliament of India Translator Recruitment 2020:
The last date of the application form fill up is 14.08.2020.