Odisha OSSSC Pharmacist Admit Card 2022: The admit card for the Odisha Pharmacist Recruitment Exam 2022 will also be released before the examination date. The candidates who will be appearing for the examination will have to download the admit card from the official website of the OSSSC or the link to download the admit card will also be given at the end of this page. For more details on the admit card, please read the article further. Candidates can keep visiting our website for new updates on the exam. We will keep updating news on the OSSSC Pharmacist entrance exam regularly.
Also Check –
OSSSC Pharmacist Exam Date 2022
|Pharmacist Exam Date||May 2022 (Expected)|
|Admit Card publishing date||Available Soon|
|Online Application Form fill up last date||6 February 2022|
|Registration Last Date||30 January 2022|
|Ending date for payment of exam fee||30 January 2022|
|Starting Date of Online Application Form fill up||7 January 2022|
The candidates will also have to pay a certain amount as fees for the examination. Then as the application forms submission is over the candidates have to appear for the written examination which is a process of the selection process. If the candidate qualifies for the written exam then he/she will have to sit for the interview round or the second round of the examination.
Importance of the Odisha Subordinate Services Selection Commission Pharmacist Admit Card
|Recruitment Authority||Odisha Subordinate Service Selection Commission (OSSSC)|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
The admit card once downloaded by the candidate shall be kept very carefully with him/her. It should be free of any damage. The admit card has to be carried on the day of the exam. Without the admit card the candidate will not be allowed to sit for the examination.
How to download osssc.gov.in Pharmacist Admit Card Online?
By following the steps given below the candidate can easily download the admit card
- First the candidate has to visit the official website of the OSSSC which is www.osssc.gov.in.
- Then the candidate will be directed to the official website of the OSSSC
- Once the candidate enters the official page, he/she will have to search for the recent news option and click on it
- After clicking on the option the candidate will have to search for the link to download the admit card.
- Click on that link
- Enter the details like name, application number, date of birth etc of the candidate and click on the submit option
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Download the admit card and print it out for future use.