MPSC Group C Result 2020: MPSC Police Sub Inspector Result 2020 Sales Tax STI Merit List Expected Cut Off Marks: Good News to Candidates. All the details about the MPSC PSI Result 2020 are provided in this article. Maharashtra PSC is all set to conduct the exam of Police Sub Inspector (PSI), Sales Tax Inspector (STI), ASO exam 2020. Cut Off Marks & MPSC Secondary Inspector Result 2020 will release after the merit list is published. To keep in touch with all information regarding the preparation of merit list and expected cut off marks, read the below information carefully given in this post of Jobsandhan.com.
MPSC PSI STI Result Publishing Date for Preliminary Exam
Prelims Exam Date
3 May 2020
Official Website to Check MPSC PSI STI Result
MPSC Police Sub Inspector Result 2020 Sales Tax Inspector Merit List
Therefore, who will appear in the prelims exam of Maharashtra PSC, the authority will probably release the scorecard. After that those who will clear the cut off marks, can appear in the mains or final exam. As a MPSC Police SI Sales Tax Inspector Result 2020, it is necessary for the contenders to check the prelims MPSC PSI Result 2020. Exam date is not clear yet. So, the applicants should first go with this post where we have given detailed information about Downloading Admit Card.
Maharashtra PSI Result 2020 Publishing Date prelims
We have provided information about the MPSC police sub Inspector MPSC Result 2020 and Maharastra STI, ASO cut off marks, merit list information. The officials of Maharastra public service commission will announce the MPSC Tax Assistant Result 2020 on their official website only. So it is good for applicants to check frequently www. mpsc.gov.in. We will update the details about the result once any new notification gets released by the recruitment board of Maharastra public service commission. Therefore, candidates may also remain in touch to our website www.jobsandhan.com.
At the time of MPSC PSI Merit List 2020 publishing, candidates can see qualified person’s name and hall ticket number will be displayed on the screen. STI recruitment notification was published by Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) in 2020 on their official portal www.mpsc.gov.in.
MPSC Police SI Cut Off Marks STI Qualifying Score
The applicants who will get the cut off marks in MPSC PSI written exam can get call letter for the other steps of the recruitment process. MPSC Police SI & STI Previous Years Cut Off Marks are provided below –
MPSC Subordinate Services Cut Off for PSI & STI 2016 (Preliminary Exam)
Blindness of Low Vision
Important Points Regarding the merit list –
- If any candidate fails to get the cut off marks as per his / her category, then they can not appear in the further step.
- MPSC will be the final authority to decide the final cut off marks.
- So, the authority may or may not disclose the cut off marks.
- Having knowledge of Previous years cut off marks may also help candidates.
- The cut off marks depends upon various factors and they are – i) Difficulty of question paper ii) total number of vacancies iii) number of candidates applied for the examination.
Procedure of Checking MPSC PSI Result 2020 @ mpsc.gov.in
- At first candidates have to visit Maharastra public service commission online portal that is www.mpsc.gov.in
- In this portal all the latest information about PSI Result / Merit List / Waiting list and other details are available.
- After that you will find information about Police Sub Inspector Exam 2020 / STI ASO Exam.
- Then, you need to click on the link to execute the command.
- As you need to enter your details, so it is wise to keep the hall ticket with you during checking of qualifying list.
- You will see your status of qualification for the exam.
Take a print out of it as this is necessary until the recruitment process gets over by the Maharashtra PSC.
MPSC Sales Tax Inspector Result 2020 STI Cut Off Marks
MPSC has not decided the exam date yet. Earlier year, preliminary test on 29th January 2017. The exam MPSC Clerk Result 2020 can be checked online and the merit list may also be downloaded from the official website link which has been given below. The merit list will contain names of successful candidates who will clear the Maharashtra PSC Sales Tax Inspector Preliminary Exam 2020. The merit list may be published category wise.
Merit list or panel list should be downloaded from the official website. The exam will be held online / offline throughout the state of Maharashtra at various centers. We will update the page after the MPSC Typist Result 2020 has published. The authority may update the individual scores on the mpsc.gov.in website or www.mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in website.
To download Marksheet or to check scorecard , follow the general steps (steps may vary)-
- Click on the link given below.
- Visit the “Result Section”
- Enter your roll no or registration number.
- Click on Submit.
Brief Information About STI 2020 Exam & Merit List
MPSC Sales Tax Inspector Final Key of Prelims Exam Answer Key 2016 has been published set wise – download the answer key / solution set from this link. Result of MPSC Sales Tax Inspector Prelims Exam has been published on 28-04-2017, you can download the merit list containing the roll numbers of shortlisted candidates from the link given below. MPSC Result 2020 file / merit list is in PDF format.
- Download link of the exam result 2020 – Click here.
Maharashtra PSC STI Merit List 2020
The shortlisted candidates will be able to appear in the main exam which is not scheduled yet.
Latest notification or announcement regarding the publishing of result or expected / probable date for publishing the merit list may be notified by the official website. We have given the link to download the merit list.