MP Madarsa Board Result 2021: The Madhya Pradesh Madarsa Board will soon announce the Madhya Pradesh Madarsa Board Secondary and Higher Secondary results. The exams for candidates were held earlier in August. The candidates who had appeared for the examination have an obligation to score a minimum marks. If the candidates fail to score the minimum marks they will not be promoted to the next class. Each year more than 4 lakhs students appear for the Urdu board examination. Students can re appear for those examinations where they have scored less. The dates for the supplementary examination will be released shortly.
Also Check – Ruk Jana Nahi Result 2021.
How to check MPSOS.nic.in Madarsa Board Result online?
The results will be announced shortly through the online mode only on the official website. candidates are requested to follow the home page thoroughly. The candidates can log in using their roll number and their course id. The results will open in a new window.
Candidates can check out the following step wise procedure to check the results:
- Step 1: open the official website of MP State Madarsa Board.
- Step 2: within the home page find the result section.
- Step 3: a new window will open in which you have to enter the login information.
- Step 4: fill in the necessary login details and hit the submit button.
- Step 5: the 10th or 12th standard result will open in a new page.
- Step 6: check the marks that you have obtained and save the result for future purposes.
MP Madarsa Board 10th Result 2021
Students who could not obtain the minimum marks to pass a particular subject can clear the examination by re appearing for it. The supplementary examinations will be held at a time when the new session will already commence. 10th Exam Result for Madarsa will be notified by the officials.
MP Madarsa Board 12th Result
The exam results for the back-paper candidates will also be released at the same time. To get all the updates on the back paper examinations candidates are requested to check the website on a frequent basis.