KPCL AE JE Recruitment 2023 Vacancy 486 Posts Assistant & Junior Engineer Diploma Btech Application Form Karnatakapower.com
The KPSC has announced recruitment notification for Assistant Engineer ( AE Civil Electrical Mechanical Instrumentation) & Junior Engineer (JE) and other various posts in 2023. There are total 348 numbers of vacancies for the latest KPCL AE JE Recruitment 2023 of the posts through on-line mode by official website www.karnatakapower.com . We have given there the vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, recruitment, application fees, general instruction, salary scale, selection procedure of the above headline.
KPCL AE JE RECRUITMENT 2023 POST & VACANCY:
- BG AE (Civil) – 14
- BH AE (Electrical) – 61
- BI AE (Mechanical) – 05
- BJ AE (Instrumentation) – 60
- BK JE (Civil) – 12
- BL JE (Electrical) – 97
- BM JE (Mechanical) – 56
- BN Chemist – 07
- BO Chemist Supervisor – 36
Minimum educational qualification required for BG Assistant Engineer post according to the notification of KPCL is a degree or equivalent in Civil Engineering from recognised university. For other various post there are qualification different. There will be mention if any working experience is needed. For junior engineer (JE) posts, candidates should have Diploma in respective engineering subjects.
The minimum ages for the posts are 18 years and on the other hand there are some relaxation for caste and ex-service man as per official notification.
Age Limit (max.)
SC/ST/ Cat – I
Salary scale for the Assistant Engineer post according to KPCL is Rs.19055-540-19595-650-22845-750-26595-860-31755-970-37575-1071-43995. All type of pay including in it. According to the KPCL others post have different salary scale. For details information of other post download the KPCL AE JE Recruitment 2023 notification.
- The candidates will be select through merit basis.
- The merit list will be prepared according to the marks in written examination.
- Marks card of SSLC/equivalent qualification in support of age.
- Diploma/ Degree certificate.
- Marks cards of all years/ semesters.
- Challan signed by postal authority and postal receipt.
- Acknowledgement obtained at the time of submission of online application.
- Candidates have to copy of the Hall Ticket which is signed by the invigilator.
- Candidates have to submit NOC and other genuine certificates as a proof.
ONLINE APPLICATION FEES:
- The application fee is Rs.500 (Rs.250/- for reserved category) and 15/- for postal charge.
- Nominal fees of Rs.50/- (Rs.35/- processing charge and Rs.15/- is postal charge.) for the Ex- service man and other special candidates.
IMPORTANT DATES OF KPCL RECRUITMENT 2023:
Starting of online application form / Opening Date– 19.07.2023
Last date for submission of application form / Closing Date – 18.08.2023
- Official Website – Click here.
- Download Notification – Click here.