Kanyashree Prakalpa 2020: The government started thinking about the welfare of women in India Kanyashree Prakalpa 2020. If the social structure of women is not strengthened, it will never be strong in the whole of India. But in a populous India, the population is so large that not everyone is treated equally.
To this end, the Central Government and the State Governments have taken the initiative of this kanyashree prakalpa with the population of India in mind. The Kanyashree Prakalpa 2020 has been introduced by the Government of West Bengal.
This kanyashree prakalpa has received so much acclaim that he has received awards from abroad for it. If you want to know about this Kanyashree Prakalpa 2020 you have to read this article carefully.
The Kanyashree Prakalpa 2020 was inaugurated on March 8, 2013 with a focus on the advancement of women in the society.
What is the purpose of Kanyashree Prakalpa?
In our society, girls are abused and humiliated in all aspects. Because most of the girls are illiterate. Girls in our country have to endure a lot of social and family humiliation. The government has stood up against all this.
And for this he has taken Kanyashree Prakalpa 2020 plan. So let’s see what are the main objectives of this kanyashree prakalpa-
- Child marriage will be eradicated.
- Girls will also get access to higher education.
- The girls will get financial support for their education from the government.
- The government will send 25 thousand rupees to their account only if the girls get the opportunity of higher education.
- If girls improve, society will improve.
- The infant mortality rate will be reduced.
- Injustice against girls will be reduced.
- With Kanyashree Prakalpa 2020, the number of school dropouts for girls has decreased.
Through this event, the more girls stay in school, the more they will have the opportunity to gain knowledge about freedom. The knowledge that students will gain during this time will help them to improve in the future.
Kanyashree Track Application- Click here
About kanyashree prakalpa 2020 কন্যাশ্রীপ্রকল্প wbkanyashree.gov.in
In our state of West Bengal, 48.11 per cent of the total population are women below 10 to 19 years of age. 54% are newly married women under the age of 18. All these illegal activities are usually of Murshidabad Birbhum Malda Purulia nature.
Most of the girls in all these states are given in marriage at an early age. The percentage of all the students who get married in 10th class is about 63. Of course, family illiteracy is hidden behind this.
To prevent such injustice, we must first educate girls. So that the rate of marriage at a later age decreases. With all these aspects in mind, a new scheme called Kanyashree Prakalpa 2020 was launched in 2013 at the initiative of our Hon’ble Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee.
- Kanyashree Mobile App– Download Here
- Why Kanyashree- click here
- What is Kanyashree- Click here
- Kanyashree FAQ- Click here
- Condition of Cash Transfer- Click here
- Kanyashree Guidline- Click here
- Kanyashree Video- Click here
- Kanyashree Audio- Click here
- Kanyashree Latest Event- Click here
- Kanyashree News- Click here
- Kanyashree REGISTER YOUR GRIEVANCE- Click here
- Kanyashree STATUS OF REDRESSAL- Click here
Benefits of Kanyashree Prakalpa 2020
kanyashree prakalpa 2020 was launched on 8 March 2013. Through this Kanyashree Prakalpa 2020 students are paid thousands of rupees annually. But first I was supposed to pay 500 rupees. But later it was done in thousands.Unmarried girls from 13 to 18 years will get the money of Kanyashree Prakalpa 2020. When the student turns 18, the bank will get 25 thousand rupees in their name.
- For this the student must take regular classes in school
- Must give any vocational test
- Must be unmarried
Eligibility for Kanyashree Prakalpa 2020
Some qualifications are required to be covered under any scheme. So let’s find out what qualifications are required to get kanyashree prakalpa-
- Must be a permanent resident of West Bengal
- Must be 13 to 18 years old.
- The annual income should be less than one lakh twenty thousand rupees.
- Of course you have to study in school
- Must be unmarried.
Every year about 18 lakh girls benefit from this kanyashree prakalpa. The government plans to extend this Kanyashree Prakalpa 2020 to 3.5 million girls. Hopefully his plan will succeed one day.
Kanyashree Issue Tracking- Click here
Documents required for obtaining Kanyashree Prakalpa 2020
Some documents have to be submitted for the benefit of any scheme. Let’s find out what those documents are –
- Birth certificate of daughter
- The annual income of the family is less than one lakh and twenty thousand.
- Statement of Parents Pathfinder Declaration
- The current address of the daughter
- The daughter’s account number
- Aadhaar card / voter ID of the girl child
- Residential Certificate
- Bank pass book
- If the daughter is disabled, her certificate
Find out some unknown facts about Kanyashree Prakalpa 2020
About 40 lakh students from 15500 educational institutions in the state are covered under kanyashree Prakalpa 2020. Students belonging to all types of schools, madrasas, colleges, open schools, technical education institutes, open universities and even sports institutes can be covered under this kanyashree prakalpa.
- So far more than five thousand girls have received self-defense training.
- Kanyashree prakalpa has been introduced in North 24 Parganas.
- Many students have been given Kanyashree through vocational training.
- The government has also provided employment opportunities to many students under Kanyashree.
- In 2015-16, Kanyashree Prakalpa is included in Sabla project.
- This kanyashree prakalpa has gained extreme reputation since 2013.
- About 1600 students who dropped out of school have been brought back to the school.
Procedure for submission of application for Kanyashree Prakalpa 2020
Do you want to take advantage of Kanyashree Prakalpa 2020 online? Then you have to do an important job. No worries, I have written the following steps, you have to follow them-
- First you need to collect the form from the school. In the first form you have to fill in for Basic Death and in the second form you have to fill in for one time grant.
- You have to open a bank account in the name of the daughter. There is a special reason behind opening a bank account in the name of the daughter because the name of the daughter will come to this account.
- All the documents mentioned earlier should be submitted along with the document form to the school teacher.
What should be done to know whether the application form for Kanyashree Prakalpa has been submitted?
To stay under kanyashree prakalpa you need to follow all these steps-
- First you need to go to the official website and login to kanyashree prakalpa’s portal.
- Then you need to click on the location of the truck application.
- You then click on the required information like year scheme type applicant ID and DOB submit option.
- If you come under this kanyashree prakalpa, you will be paid through bank.
There are many like you who have heard the name of other Kanyashree Prakalpa 2020. But I don’t know what to do to get kanyashree prakalpa. I have written this article for you. If you do not do this article well, my writing will fail.
My purpose is to deliver government schemes to people like you, that is, to let you know how you can get government schemes.
If you want to know more details about kanyashree prakalpa 2020 then you can go to the official site. We have given the link here. To get such news from West Bengal government or to benefit the team, visit our website jobsandhan.com regularly.