JKSPDC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017 JE Vacancy 149 Posts Civil Mechanical Electrical JE Surveyor Application Form
- 1 JKSPDC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017 JE Vacancy 149 Posts Civil Mechanical Electrical JE Surveyor Application Form
JKSPDC Recruitment 2017 Junior Engineer JE posts application form: There is JKSPDC recruitment notification. Here we are going to provide golden opportunity for job seekers. Now have a great chance to get employed in various posts like Junior Engineer (Civil) under some circumstances. There are total collective vacancies. The application of the posts will be fill up through on-line mode by official website which is www.jkspdc.nic.in. We have given there the vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, recruitment, salary scale, general instruction, selection, important dates for the recruitment of JKSPDC JE posts.
JKSPDC RECRUITMENT POST & VACANCY:
The vacancies are for various types of Junior Engineer as describe below.
- Civil – 90
- Mechanical – 13
- Electrical – 36
- Automation for BHEP – 2
- Instrumentation for BHEP – 2
- Geological Assistant – 3
- Surveyor (Geology) – 3
The educational qualification required for the Civil post is passed B.Tech or Diploma in Civil Engineering with 60% of aggregate from the institute which is recognised under AICET or AMIE from Institute of Engineers, Kolkata.
The minimum age for the recruitment is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 40 to 48 years. The age of the candidate should be between the limits. The age limit is decided according to the relaxation.
The salary for the Selected Junior Engineer(Civil) is Pay scale between Rs. 9300-34800/- along with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/-. All types of allowance are including with it. The salary scale for the other post may differ.
- The applicant should fill the form carefully as per rules and regulation.
- The applicant has to pay fees through online portal.
- JKPDCL shall not responsible for postal delay.
- The photograph should be attached with the application.
The organization will be select candidates through a selection process according to the Organization.
The recommended application fee for the applicants is Rs. 200/-.
- Birth Certificate.
- Permanent Resident Certificate.
- Category Certificate (if any)
- Marks Certificate
- Experience Certificate (if any)
Kirthali I/II HEPs
Lower Kalani HEP
For more details, visit the links given below –
- Official Website – www.jkspdc.nic.in
- Download Advertisement Notification – Click here.