Ishan Uday Scholarship 2021: Most of the students of North Eastern regions are somehow ignored of equal opportunities of pursuing higher education and making a good career of their choice. Therefore to uplift the dreams of the NER students University Grant Commission UGC has taken a great initiative of providing Ishan Uday Scholarship 2021 to the meritorious and needy students of NER so that they can pursue their higher studies and professional studies to make a bright career out of it.
|Name Of the Scholarship||Ishan Uday Scholarship|
|Scholarship By||Under Grant Commission|
|Class||professional and Technical courses|
|Application Date||Yet Not Published|
|Location||All Over India|
|Merit List Publishing Date||Updated Soon|
Latest Update- यदि आप जानना चाहते हैं कि इसान उदय छात्रवृत्ति आवेदन पत्र कब जारी किया जाएगा और अंतिम तिथि आपको हमसे या कार्यालय से संपर्क करने की आवश्यकता है।
Also Check – TATA Scholarship 2021.
About Ishan Uday Scholarship Scheme for North East Region
UGC is offering the scholarships to the students who have passed their Higher Secondary and want to pursue further studies. This Ishan Uday Scholarship 2021 Scheme will also motivate the students and will increase the GER (Gross Enrolment Ratio) and will increase the demand of Professional Education in the region. To know more details regarding Ishan Uday Scholarship 2021 read the article below.
What are the eligibility criteria for Ishan Uday Scholarship Scheme 2021
Only the residents of North Eastern Region who have cleared 12th board exam from a recognized University located in NER can apply for the Ishan Uday Scholarship 2021. Applicants must have taken admission in any of the following courses to be eligible to apply –
- General degree course,
- Technical Courses,
- Professional courses,
- Medical and paramedical courses.
Other eligibility criteria are –
- Applicants must be in their first-year of Under-graduate course to be eligible to apply.
- In case of integrated degree courses the scholarship will be provided for the entire duration of the course and for dual degree courses, the Ishan Uday Scholarship 2021 will be provided for the 1st degree. The scholarship duration will be clarified by the University during the Ishan Uday Scholarship application.
- Applicant’s annual family income should not exceed Rs.4.5 lakh Rs.
- Transgender candidates can also enroll them under the scheme. The norms and regulations will be according to the Government of India.
Ishan Uday Scholarship Money Amount
Almost 10,000 NER candidates are awarded with the Scholarship worth Rs 7,800 every month. The scholarship amount is transferred directly to the Bank accounts of the Eligible candidates through DBT. The Ishan Uday Scholarship 2021 amount is granted according to the populations of the each North Eastern States. All the highlighted details regarding the scholarship are given below.
- The applicants who have taken admission in the general degree courses are eligible to receive scholarship amount of INR 5400 per month during the entire course.
- The applicants who have taken admission in technical/medical/professional/paramedical courses are eligible to receive a Ishan Ishan Uday Scholarship 2021 amount of Rs 7,800/- Rs per month.
Process to Apply for Ishan Uday Scholarship 2021
- Visit NSP Portal and register as fresh candidate. Give valid contact details.
- An OTP will be send to the applicant’s contact details through which the applicant has to ,ake the further login.
- Then fill the application form by providing the asked details.
- Then upload scanned copies of necessary documents. Submit the application Form by clicking on the submit button.
- After the successful submission of application form an application id will be generated according to the state. Keep the Application Id and Login details intact for future purposes.
- It must be noted that applicants must have entered all the correct details in the Application Form.
Ishan Uday Scholarship Selected List 2021 – Preparation of Merit List
Applicants will be awarded with the Scholarship based on their merit in the 12th Boards exam and the result. The UGC authority can cancel or discontinue the Ishan Uday Scholarship 2021 without showing any cause and the selection result will be released on the UGC official website. Selected Applicants can download their Award Letter from the Official website.
Ishan Uday Scholarship Renewal
- The Ishan Uday Scholarship 2021 amount will be continuing for the next semester of the First year Degree Course on the basis of the candidate’s Good Behaviour and adequate attendance in the class.
- If the candidate fails in the current year then the scholarship will be given in the next year and if the candidate fails again then the Ishan Uday Scholarship 2021 amount will be discontinued.
- In case the candidate cannot attend the annual exam because of medical issue then he/she has to produce medical certificate and the Ishan Uday Scholarship 2021 amount will be resumed for the next session.
For Any More Information-
Phone: 0120 – 6619540
Email Id: [email protected]
Thank You for Visiting our Website!!