Download IGNTU Admit Card 2021: The IGNTU will be conducting the entrance exam for students who are interested to en-roll in the University. The candidates who have already applied by filling up the application form and by paying the exam fee must sit for the entrance examination for admission in the Under Graduate and post graduate streams. Before appearing for the written examination the candidates must download the admit card first. The link to download the admit card will be provided by us in this article. The candidates can also download the admit card by visiting the official website of the IGNTU. To know more about the admit card, download options and the syllabus for the entrance exam of the IGNTU the candidates must read the full article.
Also Check – IGNTU Result 2021.
About Indira Gandhi National Tribal University
The Indira Gandhi National Tribal University is situated in Amarkantak, Madhya Pradesh. This is a Central University established by the government of India in the year 2007. The campuses of the IGNTU are established in the tribal regions of India so that the tribal students can have easy access to higher education and promote their culture and art. The main aim of the IGNTU is to provide higher education to the tribal students and promote their culture and art.
IGNTU Entrance Exam Admit Card 2021
The students who have applied for the Under Graduate and Post Graduate courses of the IGNTU must sit for an entrance exam. The candidates who will clear the admission test will be eligible for admission in the UG and PG streams. But before the candidates sit for the entrance test, they will have to download and obtain the admit card. The admit card can be obtained by clicking on the download link available at the end of this page. The candidates can also visit the website of the IGNTU to download the admit card. The admission test will be held during the months of May/ June 2021. The admit card will also be released 10 or 15 days before the examination. The exact date of the test can be known at the time of the admit card download.
Data Mentioned in the IGNTU Admit Card 2021
The admit card will contain details of the student like the –
- Registration number,
- Date of birth,
- Phone number,
- Type of exam,
- Subjects taken,
- Date and venue of the exam.
These information will be printed on the admit card, that is why it should be carried on the day of the admission test by the student. The student should also bring with him/her a valid ID proof for verification purposes. Without the admit card the candidate will not be allowed to sit for the examination.
How to download igntu.ac.in Admit Card online?
The candidates who will be appearing for the admission exam must follow these steps given below to download the admit card successfully –
- First the candidate should go to the official website of the IGNTU by clicking on this link which is www.igntu.ac.in.
- Then the home page of the IGNTU will be displayed on the screen
- Search for the admission exam link and click on it.
- Then search for the link to download the link to the IGNTU admit card 2021 and click on it
- Select the course of the student like B.SC, BA, BCOM etc
- Enter details like the registration number, name, date of birth of the candidate and click on the submit option
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen
- The candidate will have to check the details of the admit card for any errors or printing mistakes
- Then download the admit card and save it
- Also take a print out of the admit card.
For more information related to the IGNTU Admit Card 2021 – Click Here.