ICMR Assistant Result 2021 – Check Group B Cut Off @ icmr.org.in: On 3rd January 2021, ICMR had conducted their last Computer Based Test (CBT) for Assistant Group B Posts Recruitment 2020. The examinees had to contest for 80 vacancies. Out of many applicants who have appeared for the examination online, only 80 candidates will be selected. Candidates are already awaiting their ICMR Assistant Group B Result 2021. For any updates related to the same, please go through the article below. A direct link will also be provided through which examinees can easily access their ICMR Group B Assistant result, however the link will get activated only after the results are out and declared.
Also Check – ISRO Assistant Result 2021.
ICMR Assistant Result 2021 Expected Date
|Result Date of Assistant Group B Posts||February 2021 (Expected)|
|Exam Conducted on||3 January 2021|
|Link to Download Merit list of the written exam||Click Here (Available Soon)|
|Last Date of applying online||4 December 2020|
The result of the Indian Council of Medical Research Assistant CBT may be declared on February 2021. We will notify you once the ICMR Assistant Group B Result 2021 is declared on the official website. It should be taken into notice that the candidates can access their results through the online mode only. No ICMR Assistant Group B Result 2021 will be issued to their individual postal address. The authorities will soon update the result and the link for it on the PGIMER Website. It will be of great help to the candidates if they frequently check both the websites of ICMR & PGIMER. It is very clearly stated that if the candidates fail to achieve the given qualifying marks he or she will not be selected.
ICMR Assistant Cut Off Marks
The cut off marks for qualifying in the examination will vary according to the category that each candidate belong to. A detailed classification of the cut off marks category wise is given below –
|Category||Cut off marks|
|UR / OBC/ EWS||50%|
|SC/ ST/ PwBD||40%|
The authorities concerned will soon release the cut off marks for ICMR Assistant Group B Level 6. Since the vacancies available are too low for getting occupied by all the candidates who have applied for the examination, the cut off marks will have to be decided upon very diligently as is done every year. The following are the criterion which are taken into account while zero-ing down upon a particular cut off marks –
- The examination pattern, more precisely the difficulty level of the examination paper.
- The cut off marks as was decide for the previous year is also taken into account while deciding upon the current year’s cut off marks.
- The total number of vacancies available.
- As compared to the total number of vacancies available, the total number of candidates who have appeared for the exam is also considered.
- The different categories are also taken into account, namely, general, SC, ST, OBC etc.
How to check icmr.org.in Result online for Group B posts?
If you are looking for a detailed, guided, procedure which will help you to access the ICMR Assistant Group B Result 2021 as and when they are declared, we have just the thing for you.
- Step 1: please visit the official home page of ICMR Recruitment Portal which is recruit.icmr.org.in.
- Step 2: please find the notice section on the home page.
- Step 3: find the link for Assistant Result Notice.
- Step 4: Click on the PDF link.
- Step 5: Download the file and you will find the ICMR Group B Assistant Results on your screens.
ICMR Assistant Merit List 2020-21
The merit list will consist of the list of selected candidates who will qualify for the next round of selection. After downloading the merit list, every candidate should check their names or roll numbers which are present in the list. Also check the following information present in the ICMR Merit list of Group B Assistant Recruitment Exam –
- Name of the candidate,
- Roll Number,
- Date of Exam,
- Number of candidates selected,
- Category of the selected candidate,
- Father’s Name,
- Date of Birth.
For latest update on ICMR Assistant Result 2021, keep visiting www.jobsandhan.com.
All The Best!!