HSSC Gram Sachiv Syllabus 2021 Download {PDF} Exam Pattern

Download HSSC Gram Sachiv Syllabus 2021 PDF: Haryana Gram Sachiv Exam Syllabus 2021 has been given below. Download the Haryana SSC Gram Sachiv Exam Pattern from the link provided here along with the selection process of the Gram Sachiv Posts.

Also Check – HSSC Gram Sachiv Admit Card 2021 Exam Date.

Haryana SSC Gram Sachiv Exam Pattern 2021

The candidates will have to refer to the table below for the exam pattern of the HSSC.

SubjectTotal Marks
Written Exam90 Marks
Socio-Economic Criteria and Experience10 Marks

There will be two parts of the written exam where the written exam will consist of 90 marks and the topics relating to the Socio Economic Criteria and Experience will consist of 100 marks. the total marks will be 100. 

Detailed Exam Syllabus of Haryana Gram Sachiv Posts Recruitment Written Test 2021

Please refer to the table below for the syllabus of the HSSC Gram Sachiv selection exam 2021.

SubjectWeightage of Marks
General Awareness,
Reasoning,
Math,
Science,
Computer,
English,
Hindi,
Concerned or relevant subject
75%
History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, Culture, etc. of Haryana25%

The above table refers to the written exam of the HSSC Gram Sachiv 2021. To prepare for the exam the candidates will have to prepare topics relating to General Awareness, Reasoning, Math, Science, Computer, and English, Hindi and the Concerned and the relevant subject which will carry a weight age of 75% marks. The rest 25% marks will consist of subjects like History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, and Culture of Haryana. By preparing the above mentioned syllabus and solving the question papers provided by the HSSC, it will be much easier for the candidates to qualify for the exam.

Link to Download Gram Sachiv Syllabus 2021 – Click Here.

HSSC Gram Sachiv Selection Process 2021

In the selection process of the HSSC Gram Sachiv selection exam the selection process will consist of a paper of 100 marks in total where the written test will be of 90 marks and the rest 10 marks will consist of topics like the Socio Economic criteria and experience.

error: