HPPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020 Advertisement Notification Application Form Online Vacancy 204 Posts Eligibility Criteria
HPPSC Himachal Pradesh PSC has announced recruitment notification for Associate Professor for various subjects and other various posts in 2020. There are total 204 vacancies for the latest HPPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020 of the posts through their official website www.hp.gov.in/hppsc . We have given there the vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, recruitment, salary scale, selection procedure of the above headline.
HPPSC Associate Profession Posts & Vacancy:
- Asst. Prof. English – 15
- Asst. Prof. History – 14
- Asst. Prof. Sanskrit – 02
- Asst. Prof. Commerce – 52
- Asst. Prof. Economics – 13
- Asst. Prof. Hindi – 15
- Asst. Prof. Maths – 03
- Asst. Prof. pol. Science – 15
- Asst. Prof. Physics – 03
- Asst. Prof. chemistry -02
- Asst. Prof. Pub. Admn. – 01
- Asst. Prof. music – 30
- Asst. Prof. Education – 03
- Asst. Prof. Geology – 06
- Asst. Prof. Physical Education – 01
- Asst. Prof. Tabla – 01
The candidates have to complete minimum educational qualification required for the post from any recognised university. The educational criteria are DM, MD etc according to the notification for the medical associate professor posts. 2 years of experience is required for the posts. For more details of the posts visit to the official website.
The age limit is 45 years and below.
Associate Professor of Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission will be paid consolidated Rs. 37400-67000/- with Grade Pay of Rs 8900/- and the and the special pay Rs 400/-. All type of pay including in it. For other posts, download the HPPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020 notification.
The candidates have to carry genuine certificates.
The minimum experience required for the posts.
Applicant must be a citizen of India.
For more visit to the official website.
- Candidates have to fill the application online through the official website and after that they have to take a print out of it.
- Candidates who fail to send a hard copy of the application along with relevant documents will not be considered.
- The candidate has to up to the mark of the conditions.
- Recent self attested colour photocopy on the application form shall be taken.
- Identity Proof
- Age Proof
- Qualification Certificates
- Caste Certificate
- Computer Knowledge Certificates
- Experience (if any)
- Copy self attested passport photo
Applying Date – starts after 12.07.2020
Last Date – 31.07.2020
Application through Speed Post/ Registered Post – 17.08.2020
Many good wishes for the exam.