Vacancy for LDC, UDC, Technician, analysts, attendants in Haryana SSC (HSSC) , apply online for 4509 posts
Advertisement no 3/2016 of Haryana Staff Selection commission on their official website hssc.gov.in, they have notified recruitment will be done for 4509 posts under the state govt board. This latest job vacancy was issued in their official notification on 20-02-2016. Details about the posts and information regarding the recruitment has been analyzed below –
Details Of The Post and vacancy:
1. Shift Attendant (Re-Advertised): 2426
2. Upper Divisional Clerk (Re-Advertised): 447
3. Lower Division Clerk (Re-Advertised): 964
4. Assistant Law Officer: 03
5. Grid Sub Station Operator: 418
6. Upper Divisional Clerk (HO/ Field): 36
7. Lower Division Clerk (HO/ Field): 109
8. Section Officer: 04
9. Divisional Accountant: 21
10. Accounts Clerk: 15
11. Analyst: 08
12. Assistant Fire Operator: 03
13. Assistant Store Keeper: 02
14. Foreman Grade-II (Hydel): 01
15. Foreman Grade-II (Thermal)(Electrical Trade): 05
16. Foreman Grade-II (Thermal) Mechanical Trade: 04
17. Operator (Hydel) Electrical: 05
18. Operator (Hydel) Mechanical: 03
19. Store Munshi: 03
20. Technician (Thermal) Electrician: 08
21. Technician (Thermal) Fitter: 08
22. Technician (Thermal) Electronics & Communication: 04
23. Technician (Thermal) Instrumentation & Control: 03
24. Junior Scale Stenographer: 09
Application Fee :
For general Candidate – Rs 150/100 (depending on the choice of post)
PwD / SC / ST – 35/25
Female candidates will have to pay less. The fee details can be found on their official website.
Important Dates of Recruitment :
Starting if Online form fill up – 05-03-2016
Last date for application receipt – 04-04-2016
Educational Qualification Required :
For UDC and LDC the candidates must have Bachelor degree in Commerce. General Candidate should have achieved 50% in their Bachelor degree, and SC/ST should have 45%. For eligibility of the other posts please see the official notification.
Age Limit :
Lower Limit = 18 years
Upper Limit = 42 years
5 years age relaxation will be applicable for SC/ST.
Selection will be done on the basis of written test and interview.
How to Apply :
Eligible candidates can apply for the posts via Haryana SSC’s official website. Go to the career tab of their site. Now click on the desired post you want. Fill up the application form. Submit the form and upload your original photograph. For fee payment you can pay the fee online or via e-challan of SBI and other banks.
- For full notification and detailed information please go to the Official Website.
- Official Website: www.hssc.gov.in
- Download notification: Download From Here
- Apply online – Link will be given after 05.03.2016