GGSIPU Date Sheet 2020: The IP University or GGSIPU releases the examination time schedule for the external and regular students. The University conducts examinations for the even and odd semesters every year. The time schedule and admit cards for the external and regular students are different .the even and odd semester time schedules are also different.
Also Check – GGSIPU Result 2020.
GGSIPU Semester Exam Date (UG PG)
The IPU Date Sheet holds the information for the date and time of examination, subject wise dates of examination. If the student faces any difficulty while downloading the time schedule then he /she shall follow the instructions given below. The GGSIPU is capable to change the dates of the examination, so it is important for the student to keep themselves updated with the university news and notifications. Any queries or issues faced by the candidate should be addressed to the controller of examinations (Coe)
How to Download the ipu.ac.in Exam Time Table online?
- First go to the official website of IP University which is www.ipu.ac.in.
- The official page of the University will be displayed
- Enter the students corner by entering your user id and password
- Once you enter the student corner ,search for the latest news on the examination tab
- Click on the examination tab
- Here you will also find the link to download the examination time schedule
- Click on ‘download examination time table’.
- Enter your year of college, course chosen.
- Your time table will be displayed
- Download it and take out a print out of the time table.
On the Date of GGSIPU UG PG Exam
- Enter the examination hall 15 minutes before the examination.
- Do not show up without the admit card. If the student appears without the admit card then he/she shall not be allowed to enter the examination hall
- The students should carry a college ID for identity proof
- The students should not bring any kind of electronic gadgets like the electronic calculator, mobile phones, digital watch, earphones etc inside the examination hall
- Any kind of malpractice is strictly prohibited .If caught using any unfair means; the student will be booked under unfair means.