Download ESIC Upper Division Clerk Admit Card 2023: The Employees State Insurance Corporation has released the hall tickets for candidates who have applied for the vacant posts in the ESIC department. The admit card has not released yet but according to sources the admit card for the ESIC prelims and the mains exam will be available shortly. The admit card will be available just 10 or 15 days before the examination and the candidates can visit the official website of the ESIC and download the UDC admit card.
Also Check – ESIC UDC Previous years Cut Off Marks.
The admit card can also be easily downloaded from this article by clicking on the link provided at the end of this article. In this article we have provided details about the ESIC admit card and the steps to download the admit card, the selection process of the ESIC employees, the exam pattern and information regarding the syllabus of the prelims and the main exams. So it is advisable for the participants to read this article fully to know about the process in detail.
ESIC Admit Card 2023 for UDC, LDC, Stenographer
The ESIC has invited applications from the eligible candidates to fill up posts in the ESIC department for the year 2023. The different posts which are to be filled are LDC, UDC and the stenographer posts. The candidates who are interested to apply for these posts may apply online and for those who have already applied for the vacant posts must first download the admit card or hall ticket to appear for the written exam. The admit card will be available in the official website of the ESIC or else the easiest way to download or obtain the admit card is to click on the link provided at the end of this article. By clicking on the link the candidates will be able to easily download the admit card with the help of the steps provided to download the admit card in this page.
About the ESIC Clerk Hall ticket
The admit card is very important for the students who will be appearing for the prelims and the mains exam of the ESIC 2023. Without the admit card the entry of the candidate in the examination hall will be completely prohibited. So it is mandatory for the candidate to carry the admit card on the day of the exam. The candidate should also carry valid ID proof of himself/herself for verification purpose. The steps below will let the candidates know about the procedure to download the admit card for the ESIC Clerk Exam 2023.
How to download esic.nic.in UDC Admit Card online?
- First the candidate will have to visit the official website of the ESIC or he/she can click on this link which is www.esic.nic.in.
- The home page of the ESIC will be displayed
- The candidate will have to click on the option of the online services present at the right side of the page.
- Now search for the option of hall tickets and click on it
- Search for the link to download the hall ticket for the ESIC prelims exam 2023 and click on it
- Now the candidate will have to enter certain details like the name, application number, date of birth etc in their respective fields
- Click on the submit option
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Check the admit card and download it and also take a print out of the admit card for future use.
For more updates on ESIC UDC Admit Card publishing Date 2023, keep visiting www.jobsandhan.com.