Delhi University Junior Assistant Syllabus 2021: National Testing Agency (NTA) will conduct a selection test for the recruitment of various non teaching post in Delhi University. In this post, we will discuss about detailed syllabus of NTA Delhi University Junior Assistant Post, selection process & exam pattern. Finally, we will also provide a download link of the Delhi University Junior Assistant Syllabus 2021 in PDF format. The syllabus will be same for Junior Assistant Post Code P0201 & JA (Store) P0203.
Selection Process of NTA Delhi University Junior Assistant (Non Teaching Post)
There will be two steps test for selection of the Junior Assistant in Delhi University. These two tests are –
- Written Exam – 300 Marks,
- Skill Test (Typing Test) – Qualifying in nature.
Those who will get minimum qualifying marks or Cut Off marks in the Junior Assistant Written Exam, will be called for Skill Test. Final merit list will be prepared based on the Written Exam only.
The written test will consist of two papers which are –
|Paper Name||Question||Marks||Duration of Test|
|Paper 1||MCQ Type||200||3 Hours|
|Paper 2||Essay & Comprehension test (Descriptive)||100||1.5 Hours|
NTA Delhi University Junior Assistant Paper 1 Exam Pattern
|Language English or Hindi||50||50|
|Total||200 Marks||200 Marks|
DU Junior Assistant Paper 2 Exam Pattern
|Essay, comprehension & letter writing||100|
Junior Assistant Paper 1 Detailed Syllabus:
- India and her neighbouring countries,
- Indian Polity
- Art & Culture,
- General Policy,
- Science & Scientific Research,
- National/International Organizations /Institutions, events etc.
- Space visualization,
- Problem solving,
- Decision making,
- Visual memory,
- Arithmetical reasoning,
- Verbal and figure classification,
- Arithmetical number series etc.
Mathematical Ability Syllabus:
- Ratio & Proportion,
- Profit & Loss,
- Simple & Compound Interest,
- Time & Work,
- Time & Distance,
- Tables & Graphs, etc.
English or Hindi Syllabus:
- Sentence Structure,
- Antonyms and its correct usage etc.
Junior Assistant Paper 2 Syllabus:
Essay, comprehension & letter writing: This will be descriptive type test. It is meant for testing the applicability and correct usage of the language, where the candidates would be assessed through essay writing, comprehension and letter writing, situation test analysis etc.
Junior Assistant Skill Test Syllabus
There will be a typing test for the candidates who will be selected in the Written Exam. The typing test will be qualifying in nature and no additional credits for the same shall be allocated.
Link to Download NTA Delhi University Junior Assistant Syllabus 2021 – Click Here.
Some Facts About Delhi University Junior Assistant Recruitment Online Test
- The question paper of DU Non Teaching Staff Junior Assistant Post will be in English and Hindi language.
- Questions in the written test will be of the level of degree / diploma / examination.
- If a candidate qualifies in Paper-I, only then the Paper 2 will be evaluated for him.
- 0.25 Marks will be deducted as negative marking for Each Wrong Answer in Paper I.
- Merit list shall be drawn only for candidates who qualify Paper 1, Paper 2 and typing test, separately. Moreover, the Merit list will be prepared on the basis of combined marks obtained by a candidate in Paper I and Paper II only.
Qualifying Marks in NTA DU Junior Assistant Exam
|SC / ST / PwBD||35%|
If you have any questions related to the Delhi University Junior Assistant Syllabus 2021 & Selection Process, Comment below. Also, keep visiting www.jobsandhan.com for latest updates related to the syllabus & question paper updates.
Best of Luck for Examination!!